The Tudors Forums

Showtime (ended 2010)

Episode 5 - About time she got caught

teavodelzell

[1]May 10, 2010
    • level: 8

Awesome episode, it was about time they all got caught. The people who rated this episode poorly obviously didnt watch it or they're just retarded because it was a great episode. Katherine and Thomas Culpepper defenitely got what they deserved.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

boom-moo

[2]May 11, 2010
    • level: 75
    I felt truly sorry for Lady Rochford though. I'm very fond of her and after all she was only doing as she was told.

Stevio

[3]May 14, 2010
    • level: 8
    About time Culpepper got caught yeah but I don't know what your problem is with her though.

haldrey

[4]May 15, 2010
    • level: 22
    The axe worked overtime in this one. A classic Tudor's era episode.

mermayd

[5]May 16, 2010
    • level: 19
    It's so gruesome. I know it's based on fact but the executions are horrific. I couldn't watch Francis Dereham. Don't know why nobody is slagging him off. What an idiot to be bragging about having slept with the Queen. What did he think would happen?

LordJaguar

[6]May 21, 2010
    • level: 7

Sure were a lot of Katherine/Catherines in England at the time....anyways I think this Katherine was the worst of all the queens. She was a airhead with no intelligence, style or self-control. Henry just wanted her because he was attracted to her (which I didn't think she was that special in that regard either). He should have stayed with Anne of Cleves or whatever that German noble was named that he said "He liked not". I didn't think she was ugly and she's grown even more gracious and good. I never knew Henry was such a head lopper.

iamafan2009

[7]May 31, 2010
    • level: 4
    she may have been doing what she was told but also she had a hand in what was happening, working things behind the scenes. I love this series. Just goes to show the nobles weren't so noble and still arn't

iamafan2009

[8]May 31, 2010
    • level: 4

coalpepper had to know eventually he would get caught. everyone in the kings service and country knew he lopped off heads when he did not get his own way. An idiot to say the least. As his new wife said " I don't want his affection but i can't say no, he kills his wives. At least this one was the last. He should have been killed for his affairs if he had followed the same laws that he expected of everyone else but as we know he made them and never followed them. Thats the royals for you