The Tudors Forums

Showtime (ended 2010)

I found a mistake in ep 8 of Season 1!

pb24

[1]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 9

For the record, I think this show is shot beuatifully, with incredible detail in the clothing and set pieces. So I was SHOCKED to see someone in the crowd wearing a watch! I actually had to rewind the DVD and make sure I saw it right. For those of you who have S1 on DVD, go 46 minutes into the 8th episode and check out when Henry and co are walking towards a crowd. One of the people in the crowd (with their back to the camera) is clapping with his hands above his head. His sleeves move down, and you can plaining see a watch on his left arm. Crazy! I cannot BELIEVE they did not notice this in the editing room. They are normally insanely detail-specific. When I started watching this show, I was trying to find little mistakes, but gave up soon after.

Did anybody else see it? Have their been any other "oops" issues on the show that you've seen?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

claudia40

[2]Apr 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    lol I did not catch that.

TheCloser4eva

[3]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 17

In one episode in season 1 (I think it was the pilot) they were coming through the gate and at the top you could see a security camera and a light and then a card slot on the side of the gate.

Edited on 08/01/2009 10:30pm

katalasht

[4]Aug 17, 2009
    • level: 4

it is true ..

that proves that england has invented watch since 16th century ...

fujin_mage

[5]Oct 26, 2010
    • level: 7

here is another one. in s1 ep4 about 30min in, when Charles Brandon and magrathe(mayby spelled wrong) are playing cards on the ship voyage to spain. the hanging lamps are seen moving violantly back and fourth, but there wine glasses,and the cards on the table, is steady as a rock the whole seen