We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Tudors Forums

Showtime (ended 2010)

The End????

BritDonaldson

[1]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 1

Why should the TV series end with the death of Henry? The series is called "The Tudors" afterall why not show Edward's life and Mary's?? Elizabeths too even though she may have been overdone as it is but they're all so interesting! I love reading about these people and the fact that there is a TV show about them made me so excited. Why stop after just one of the most memorable Tudors when Mary (Bloody Mary) and Elizabeth are just as famous and Edwards life has never really been looked at in a deep way such as this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

queenhols

[2]Feb 27, 2011

you have said my thoughts 100%, i also would love to see the series continue through to

Edward, then Mary, and onto Elizabeth 1, they would also give us lots of interesting

tv stories.

Edited on 02/27/2011 10:31am

LeeBennett1

[4]Apr 24, 2011

could also do a prequel about the start of the tudor dynasty and how henrys father henry v11 won his crown at bosworth, the pretenders e.tc would make ace viewing, bring it on please

Hammer1984

[5]Jun 7, 2014

I'd have liked to have seen Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, maybe as a prequel series, appartenly Henry VII hated and distrusted his son Henry VIII. Also Mary's phantom pregency and the Court's reaction to it would have been interesting.