The Tudors

Natural Ally

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 02, 2010 on Showtime

• Natural Ally

Natural Ally was an interesting and great episode of The Tudors. Some one from Katherine's past comes to ask her for position, The King continues his pilgrimage and is left waiting and invaded by the King of Scottland, and Katherine continues her affair with Culpepper. The drama and intrigue get more intense while the North continues to welcome King Henry. There were many awesome character driven scenes as well as many story lines interweaving. I find it interesting that anyone would dare risk The Kings Wrath. The end of this episode leaves viewers in suspense. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!

5.5
    The setting for the show is great. The set design is well done and the actors have all been perfectly cast. You really believe you are watching King Henry VIII during his reign of terror.

But that's just not enough for me. You can have all of that nice fluff, but the quality is just not there for me. This episode was just flat out boring with as little conflict as I have ever seen from an episode of The Tudors.

Stop with the Katherine sex scenes. We get it, she's not faithful to the King. We don't need to see three weeks of this non-stop to discern that.