The Tudors

Showtime (ended 2010)

anbis82

The Tudors Fan Reviews (51)

• The Tudors is a tv drama based on King Henry VIII and shows his life and affairs the way they appeared to have happened. This show shows King Henry as a sexy,attractive and young man and while it does portray him well it exaggerates a slight bit.

I really enjoy The Tudors as it's so educational and yet so glamorous and sexy.Of course Jonothan Rhys Meyers is the reason I began watching it in the first place but over the course of a few episodes I began to really enjoy the story and couldn't wait to see the final episode's results and consequences.I did find it slightly graphic especially since it really didn't need to be when the eye candy is so obviously there fully clothed.I was amazed to see the amount of new talent apparent in this mainly Irish based tv series.I was also shocked to learn that most of it was filmed in Ireland yet it did not get the credit.I am really optimistic this show will have many more series as it received such a huge audience both in Ireland and England.