The Tudors

The Act of Treason

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 25, 2008 on Showtime

• Death. Lots of death.

Anne manages to mess everything up for herself, thanks to her esteemed father, and then everyone who hates the Boleyns gangs up on them to get Anne killed. And Henry acts very hypocritical.

So first of all by acting like herself, Anne manages to make it look like she is flirting with everyone, including her brother, and it doesn't help that she keeps getting drunk and saying things she might not have said had she been sober. Add to that, her family is pushing her to be even more manipulative, which isn't going down so well seeing as the king already thinks she is a witch.

Then her assassin manages to complete his quest by becoming a martyr, and George's wife, still completely disgusted by his affair with Smeaton, tells Cromwell that he was having an incestuous affair with his sister. And they torture and kill Mark, arguably one of the most amazing characters this season. I'm not sure I can forgive them for that.

And Henry get royally furious at Anne for supposedly sleeping with "hundreds of men". I know it's the times and all, but look who's talking Henry.