The Twilight Zone

A Matter of Minutes

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 24, 1986 on CBS

• Couple discovers that time is already laid before them, well not entirely.

What an AWESOME idea is this one for a show!. One of the few episodes of the Twilight Zone that I can actually remember from my childhood. This episode is also one of the few that makes me wonder and wonder and wonder. To be able to step out of your time and see what is been done behind the scenes is a great idea which by itself helps this episode to be so great.

I loved the guys in blue creating the future and the idea that places nobody is going to visit at a certain minute are left blank.
  • Truely unforgetable!

Unforgetable!!!!! This is the one episode I could not forget! Anytime I have told someone about this episode they would look at me like I was crazy. Even devout Twilight Zone fans. I was so happy to find this recap on the WWW - i even printed it so I can prove Im not (totally) crazy. This is one of those that just sticks with you. Makes you truely wonder about time, life, space, reality etc.... Could this be true - or even partially real? We are only here for a vapor of time - but is time really "here" does it "really" exist as we know it or is it all just a facade. Like the show said - ever lose your keys look everywhere - only to find them in the very first place you looked........ do the blue men forget things or are they just messing with us?