The Twilight Zone Forums

CBS (ended 1989)

What is your favorite episode?

sk707

[21]Apr 24, 2012
    • level: 2

My answer is both "Dead Woman's Shoes" and "Little Boy Lost". I like how the pair of shoes turned Helen Mirren the way it did when she put them on. Her looks so dramatically changed that I couldn't believe how much a woman can change after the grooming and make up that she looked so much different when she walked down the stairs after taking a bath. I like how she looked in her black backless dress. I like the way thatSeason Hubleyacted that she looked so dramatic. She seemed to have been serious about her boy

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndrewScope

[22]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 1

The Twilight Zone - Season 1, Episode 31 - But Can She Type?

My first on screen kiss,Pam Dawber as secretary Karen Billings with rock star at party,Host says"Here`s someone you must meet",,

I had a private dressing room, I had lunch with Pam D. and crew,before they showed me my scene,

I received Checks in the mail every week from Jan.1986 until the middle of 87,I am very happy to have worked with this company.

Anyone got a copy of this scene,it is not on the 1985 season 1 DVD set,

CBS has this and I cannot afford the cost at this time of having a personal copy made for me,

CBS are the best people in Hollywood,They are Professional and totally cool to talk to

sk707

[23]Dec 1, 2012
    • level: 2

"Dead Woman's Shoes". I didn't know what to expect from Helen Mirren until I saw her open the door and walking down the stairs looking so much different than what she did before then. I couldn't believe that she was the same woman. Gloria Montemayor and Jack Wilson did such an amazing job in Helen Mirren that it must have been their best jobs ever. I liked the way that Helen Mirren acted both when she put on and removed her pair of shoes that it looked so real that her pair of shoes was so mystic