The Twilight Zone

Little Boy Lost

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 1985 on CBS

• Never born child comes to life.

Woooooooo! I love this episode, because I feel somehow related to the boy and the situation portrayed in this show, maybe I was a non wanted child? We see in this episode how working women have to choose between a career or children, a career or a husband. Sad decision the one she makes in this episode which personally made me sad.

It seems she wants to have children later in life but it wont be our loved Kenny, it will be another child. what ever happened to Kenny we are not told, he just vanishes into nothingness.

Creepy scene: when the pictures taken at the zoo have an empty space where Kenny was/should've been.
  • A woman who is faced with the choice of taking a job that will estrange her from her boyfriend is confronted by the child she'll never have.

The acting in this particular episode wasn't too great. The theme wasn't particularly interesting, either.

The moral of the story is that for every choice we make there are a thousand other paths not taken. While many of the Twilight Zone episodes have a relevant message, some of them do not. This was one of the one's that didn't.

Still, this episode wasn't particularly bad. It's just stating the obvious. Choices are difficult sometimes.

It was entertaining to see the Beverly Hills Cop was the movie the couple was in line to see. It's telling of the era. Oh, well.