The Twilight Zone

Profile in Silver

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 07, 1986 on CBS

• Time traveling historian changes his own future.

This episode kept me completely hooked for the whole twenty seven minutes it lasted. Time traveling is always great for a good story and this time it is a great story.

What would happen if president Kennedy had never been killed? That's what we learn in this TZ episode. I love how the president has a feeling that he shouldn't be alive. The joke about secret service agents is also very good, i laughed so hard. I didn't like the assassination scene because there was no blood on the head of the president or maybe there wasn't supposed to be any blood?.

A very good episode i love it.
  • Excellent episode of the NEW Twilight Zone. About what may happen in a time alerting state. What problems could arise.

I liked this episode. I liked the idea. Going back in time and changing the future. What would happen if John Kennedy did not die? Great episode but I had a problem with the ending. Does anyone know why Kennedy's ancestor had to replace him instead of Kennedy going back. I mean Kennedy went to the future and replaced his ancestor. Why could not Kennedy go back to Dallas and be assainated like it really happened ? I was 6 when Kennedy died it affected the world. Still if anyone knows the answer please let me know. Till good bye.
SYFY