The Twilight Zone

Wong's Lost and Found Emporium

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 22, 1985 on CBS

• Lost and found shop is usually lost and found.

I would love to be able to find this place, it is magical, its whereabouts are obscure, and you can find things that you cannot find laying under your bed or couch. The kind of things you might find here are not material, they are spiritual like love and honesty.

This episode is another one that stands out on its own, why? because it reflects that twisted, weird, abnormal, energy that only the twilight zone can provide. And that's what we find here.

Several people are looking for things they have lost and they are for people who have lost stuff, very good at finding this place.
  • A room where everything that has ever been lost goes.

This seems like classic Twilight Zone to me. I bet this would have worked even on the classic series.

The special effects are dated on this show, but they didn't bother me at all. I liked the computer generated light ball. It didn't seem to cheesy. I bet in the 80's this looked cutting edge.

The acting in this episode was better than usual.

But, what's with the live human head on one of the lost-and-found shelves? I didn't get that. Did someone lose there head?

The message of this episode was quite tender: all that is lost can be found. While not exactly a departure for the series, it is more light hearted than most episodes. Excellent.