We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Twilight Zone Community
CBS (ended 1964)

I'll go first:

Over: Nightmare at 20,000 Feet

~

Under: The Obsolete Man

Comments (9)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Over: The Midnight Sun, The Hitch-hiker

Under: The Big Tall Wish, What You Need, The Silence, The Self-Improvement of Salvatore Ross
Flag
Staff
agreed. Just watched the Silence, again, the other day. Plays like a good short story. Love it.
Flag
Big Tall Wish is basically It's a Good Life with a sympathetic kid.
Flag
Over: The Midnight Sun and Five Characters in Search of an Exit

Under: In Praise of Pip
Flag
Staff
I don't recall In Praise of Pip. I don't think I ever watched that one. Thanks for the tip!
http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/in-praise-of-pip-12706/
Flag
Over: Where is Everybody?

Under: The Silence or Come Wander with Me
Flag
Over: The one about the guy who loves to read, survives a nuclear war and then breaks his glasses.

Under: The one about the teacher who is thinking of committing suicide and is visited by all the students he affected over the years.
Flag
I love Time Enough at Last. I think there are a few episodes (It's a Good Life and To Serve Man also come to mind) that get a bad rap just because they have referenced and parodied so much in pop culuture over the years. I you haven't actually watched the episode in a while you should try and do so without prejudice. I did that last year and was suprised at how much I had forgotten.
Flag
Also, watch the unedited version. SyFy and MeTV hack them to pieces. "A World of His Own" without the elephant is a major disappointment.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members