We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

A The Twilight Zone Community
CBS (ended 1964)
poll
Comments (51)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I don't know the name of theshow but the one with the two boxing robots & the one with the old lady living by her self and the little space ship comes down and attacks her the worst shows to me
Flag
"Steel" and "The Invaders."
Flag
thats the name of the shows thankyou gislef
Flag
The girl angus is giving advice on how to fuck is a total bitch. if your that alergic to roses why let him get so close to you with them.
Flag
I must have missed that episode...
Flag
The very last episode- The Bewitchin' Pool.
Flag
I loved most all of the twilight zone shows but, omg I got to say yesss...that girl with that terrible dubbed voice...just alful.
Flag
I wasn't overly fond of the overuse of the war theme. There seemed to be too many of those. I get the times & all, but there were so many good NON-soldiery ones.
Flag
Staff
Love this! Just promoted it :)
Flag

Thanks! Although if it had an image from one of the episodes... :)

Here's one.

http://static3.aintitcool.com/assets2012/aicncomics/twilightzones5ep20.jpg
Flag
Staff
Here's our how-to post on how to create those images for yourself to prevent staff from putting in their own when promoting.
Flag
Staff
You can edit your posts at any time to include images so feel free to replace :)
Flag
Staff
@Gislef - So looks like polls don't allow non-staff users to edit photos. My mistake. We're looking into it but for now you can ignore my note about editing your images. That only applies to Discussions & regular Posts. Thanks for your patience!
Flag
Well, if you can see it and it's a poll post, it's probably not that it's a poll post. :)

Yep, my Firefox browser is up to date.
Flag
Staff
@Gislef - I just spoke with engineering and it looks like it may be an issue with the fact that it's a poll post. But we're going to look into it further when we're all back from the holidays. We'll update you then.
Flag
Staff
@Gislef - I'm on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and I can see it on all browsers. Works on staff and non-staff accounts. Are your browsers up to date?
Flag
I'm running IE8 at work. They may have some blocking stuff up, but nothing in the community works from that. Can't Reply, can't Edit.
Flag
It's not a Firefox thing, is it? Because that's what I use on my personal laptop and my work computer, and I get the grey space on both.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Nope, I've just got gray space over there.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n224/Gislef/editpage_zps19d3c838.jpg
Flag
Staff
@Gislef - When you hit edit, it should look like this:

http://cl.ly/image/1X0Y3N210K0T

The image icons off to the right hand side (above each image) is what you'll click on to add your images.
Flag
I didn't replace them yet. But when I edit the posts, I don't see what the instructions show or describe. There's no "image section on the right-hand side." I don't see what the example images in the how-to show there, either.

I can click on "Edit This Post," but all I see then is a Heading box, followed by a Title box, followed by the usual edit bar, followed by Poll in a grey box. Does it work differently for a poll?
Flag
I also wasn't comfortable listing any of the hour episodes individually, just because I find so many of them kind of long and tedious. There were some good ones, but just overall I found them poor as an hour-long concepts.

Although "Mute," with the shrill message of conformity, probably would have gone on the worst list as a choice if I was adding hour-longs individually. "We have a girl with a rare and precious gift... let's browbeat it out of her! Yee-hah!"

Flag
A few caveats. To give us a few more options, I went with the Marc Scott Zicree list. For instance, he considers the performances in Nightmare as a Child particularly wooden. Sounds and Silences overacted.

There are a few I don't like, but didn't add to the list since I know they have some fans and are considered fairly viewable by others. "I Am the Night..." for instance, is really, really preachy. But it has a mildly interesting concept. "Salvatore Ross" and "What You Need", I've heard described as bad, but I rather like the intelligence in the concepts.

"A World of His Own" is probably the exception showing that Serling couldn't write a comedy episode if he tried. All all of them are funnier than any given Night Gallery "comedy" blackout sketch.

But feel free to add others.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members