The Twilight Zone Forums

CBS (ended 1964)

I need help with an episode......

adlipinski

[1]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 1

I have watched all 156 episodes, a couple times now, but there is one I have never seen that I know for a fact was atleast written by Rod Serling. My mom had told me about it when I was in grade school and used to watch TZ repeats constantly because it was her favorite. She saw it in the sixties in black and white.When I was in middle school, I read a book of short stories with the exact episode in teleplay/script format written by Rod Serling. Now it may not be a TZ episode, however any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated!

The title was something like "The Swap" "The Switch" "The Trade" "The Exchange"

The premise was about aliens making an exchange with humans, one of us for one of them to live in the other's society. The humans choose a deformed boy and the aliens choose someone deformed from their race. The aliens choice ends up being a beautiful girl and when the boy arrives on the alien world he's considered like a Brad Pitt.

Can anybody help me with this one I've been searching for it for over 17 Years!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 101
    That's from Night Gallery, "The Different Ones".

adlipinski

[3]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 1
    Thank you sooo much!