The Twilight Zone

Mirror Image

Aired Unknown Feb 26, 1960 on CBS

• psycho

a great psychologic thriller this one truly tests the imagination and logig its self
  • ID theft

Always one of my favorites! Another one I saw early on and have loved ever since. The two leads are perfectly cast, and the bus-terminal guy is suitably crotchety. It is the quintessential TZ situation: somebody somewhere somehow is stealing your identity and you don't know what you can do about it but there's really nothing to do anyway and your time is already almost up...

• Really cool episode.

"Mirror Image" was actually one of the very first episodes I ever saw of The Twilight Zone. It was one of the episodes that helped get me hooked on the show. I personally really liked this episode. I don't think it gets the recognition it deserves. It may not be one of the classics, but it's still a wonderful episode. I think it's really awesome that Rod Serling based this episode on a personal experience. It would be pretty terrifying to have something like this happen to you. This episode has a really good story line and is underrated. It's one of my favorite episodes.