The Twilight Zone

The New Exhibit

Aired Unknown Apr 04, 1963 on CBS

• The episode that made me fall in love with The Twilight Zone.

The New Exhibit is by far one of the most terrifying episodes of the Twilight Zone and one of my all time favorite episodes of the Twilight Zone. This was actually the very first Twilight Zone episode I remember actually sitting down and watching. At that time it scared the living daylights out of me.

The curator of the museum, portrayed by Martin Balsam, adores these murderous wax figures and when they are left in his care they kill his boss, his wife, and her brother and at the very end he becomes their last victim and a part of the new exhibit.

The New Exhibit is one of the scariest episodes of The Twilight Zone that I can't get enough of.
  • Probably the best of the horror episodes.

9.1? 9.1? 9.1 doesn't do this episode justice. effectively creepy, this is one episode you don't want to miss. The wax figures (Jack the Ripper especially) are very creepy, and the ending makes you wonder," Whaaat?" The man's love for these mannequins is sort of like an anti-Miniature, the yin to its yang. This is probably the only creepy episode that (in my opinion) is better than what people say about it. I just can't recommend it enough, I really can't. The ending, describing how everyone is uneasy around his figure is so thought-provoking, you can't help but wonder; did he kill them? Did he take the fall for the mannequin's sins? Or was it a combination? Effectively scary.
SYFY