The Two Coreys Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

Low Expecations, but....

hystyk28

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    Is this not the worst show EVER? If you disagree, please post what is worse.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SoylentYellow

[2]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 21

hystyk28 wrote:
    Is this not the worst show EVER? If you disagree, please post what is worse.

Hard to say which show is the worst ever. Theres classics like"Me and the Chimp", "My Mother The Car", "Joanie Loves Chachi" and "Homeboys from Outer Space" which rank pretty low in my book. But as for socalled reality type shows, which are in a class all by themselves, this one sound like watching paint dry. Unless the Two Corey's and Mrs. Feldman become embroiled in a bizarre love triangle.

Fitzycent

[3]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 16
    I'll never understand why people put human trainwrecks on TV. The Coreys, serouisly? Do we need more Corey Feldman crying and whinning considering he made everyone turn the channel on the Sureall-life?

kaoken10

[4]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 11
    I haven't seen this show yet but it looks god-awful

ssimonds1

[5]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 24
    A & E used to stand for Arts & Entertainment, but any more it seems more like A-holes and Embarassments. I rather watch Law & Order and Murder She Wrote reruns than this tripe.

princeza_9

[6]Aug 4, 2007
    • level: 12
    I realize that reality TV is hot right now (and overrated) and that A&E want in on the act. But to name a show worse than this... let's change the channel to VH1. I'm thinking Scott Baio and the soon to premiere Mission ManBand (and yes, I did like the boybands back in the day...but they're done!).

catlover18

[7]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 7

I didn't think I would get into it either I thought it would be horrible but it's not that bad I love the chemistry between the Coreys I don't know why I enjoy it so much I'm not even old enough to remember them, I was born in 1988

Edited on 08/15/2007 1:16pm

ssimonds1

[8]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 24
    Somebody pull these two idiot's SAG cards so this kind of multi-media abortion can't happen again.

mateo82p

[9]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 9
    This show is bad yet good. It's good because the characters are easily lovable (including Susie), but it's also bad because it's "partially" scripted and the situations they create for themselves are pretty phony and unbelievable. I don't understand why they think they need to do this. Just having the 3 of them in the house together would be an interesting show. I still find myself rooting for them in the episodes.

buffyjl

[10]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 20

mateo82p wrote:
    This show is bad yet good. It's good because the characters are easily lovable (including Susie), but it's also bad because it's "partially" scripted and the situations they create for themselves are pretty phony and unbelievable. I don't understand why they think they need to do this. Just having the 3 of them in the house together would be an interesting show. I still find myself rooting for them in the episodes.

Oh, I agree! I love them all but the scripted phonyness can be gratuitous.

Still, Susie rocks, Haim raps, and Feldman is a great human being.

llnrs4ever

[11]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 3
    At first I was let down.But then I found my self waiting for The Coreys to come on, and watching reruns. It just kinda grows on you. I didn't like how Corey H. was treated, then on the other-hand I understand how Suezie felt. I started to really like it. Hope there is more to come.