The Two Coreys Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

Oh Geez, Lost Boys II?

Would you watch a Lost Boys sequel?

JaeBianca

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 16
    All I wanted Feldman to say when Haim kept pushing writing a Lost Boys sequel was: "Dude, did you see Dream a Little Dream 2?!" He was right about timing and doing a sequel right, but more over did Haim ever think about licensing? If WB was pushing a re-release of Lost Boys I, do you think they'd release rights to a trio of has beens with no writing experience? My shock came when Feldman said WB was actually considering making a sequel w/ him as a cameo. I can only assume it was a straight-to-DVD plan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marvelfan89

[2]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 39

JaeBianca wrote:
    All I wanted Feldman to say when Haim kept pushing writing a Lost Boys sequel was: "Dude, did you see Dream a Little Dream 2?!" He was right about timing and doing a sequel right, but more over did Haim ever think about licensing? If WB was pushing a re-release of Lost Boys I, do you think they'd release rights to a trio of has beens with no writing experience? My shock came when Feldman said WB was actually considering making a sequel w/ him as a cameo. I can only assume it was a straight-to-DVD plan.

True enough but look at what WBthey're still planning on making this crappysequel either wayunder a MEDIOCRE director and writer so it's just as bad having Feldman or Haim write it. I'am no Haim or Feldman fan but I think some fans would like the guys to be in it (and wouldn't care if it was any good) as long as they were in it and had a big part. It's still planned to be a direct to video release which is great news as most fans of the original won't see this crap as an official sequel.

catlover18

[3]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    I just read on Corey Haim's website that he will be in Lost Boys II I don't know about Feldman though. Feldman told Haim that they asked him to do it and that Feldman said that he wouldn't do it w/o Haim so will Feldman do the sequel or not

rslade70

[4]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 8
    Both Haim & Feldman's websites now say they are doing the Lost Boys 2. Jamison will also be reprising his role. It is said that Keifer's brother will be playing the vamp.