The Two Coreys Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

Susie can you just check out the title of the show pleeeeeeze..

dovescry

[1]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 1

I just finished watching the 2 Coreys...Susie totally gets on my last nerve, she wouldn't even have any kind of career without Feldman. I just would like to see less of her and more of Haim & Feldman. Haim looks so damn lost that it actually hurts to watch him sometimes. I hope he can get his life together before he does more damage. Feldman is becoming really smuck about his life, becoming quite condescending about Haim's lack of life. I'm glad he's doing well, but hey let's be honest here...There would be NO tv. show for Feldman without Haim & just maybe he should realize that once in awhile.

Just my humble opinion folks....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MegPierce

[2]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 7
    Totally agree with you.

NotAmerican

[3]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 8

Hmmm. I have to admit, I am not a large Haim and/or Feldman fan. In fact, other than Lost Boys, I don't think I've seen a movie with them in it (together or separately). So I was going to say that Feldman has the right to have more screen time, whatever, since he's been the clean & sober one starring in/directing/etc. all of these movies, because that's how Feldman has been portraying himself in this show. (Note: I've seen all of Season 2 so far, but I missed Season 1 completely).

Anyways, at least in Season 2, Feldman has been portraying himself as this tirelessly working Hollywood mainstay. (ie - Saying such things as "I wanna keep directing."; "I have so many screen projects coming up."; pretty much LIVING with his manager [or is it agent? the older guy with the glasses]). So like I said above, I felt Feldman had the right to be the one lording over Haim cuz Feldman's working, exorcised his demons, etc.

But a quick check on imdb.com will show that neither one has really done much of ANYTHING "Hollywood-ish" after growing out of childhood status. Plus, after the latest episode *SPOILER* where Feldman feels he has to get liposuction for his so called "belly fat" (and his wife enabled him 110%), it's obvious that, other than being married, Feldman has NOTHING to lord over Haim. They both have their demons, they both have their issues, they both are still suffering from things that happened to them as children (both from their parents and from "people in the industry").

Yes, Haim may have a more OBVIOUS problem (drugs), but they are both SERIOUSLY messed up people!

-ak

mattsafreak

[4]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 16
    Last nights episode was so.....SAD. If Corey Haim is acting drugged out, then he is one hell of an actor. I can barely understand half of what he says, especially on the most recent episodes. Im not a big Feldman fan either, and watching him whine about lovehandles last night was borderline ridiculous. I seriously hope this is the final season for this show. I dont think I can stomach seeing Haim in denial for another season and I KNOW I cant stomach Faux Wannabees John/Yoko any longer.
    Edited on 08/11/2008 7:14am

Karan6

[5]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 9
    true she is annoying, an a you know what but....I seriously think she should stay out of the two coreys buisness an the whole thing about Haims mom was un-called for thankfully she is a hot MILF!

NotAmerican

[6]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 8

Karan6 wrote:
    true she is annoying, an a you know what but....I seriously think she should stay out of the two coreys buisness an the whole thing about Haims mom was un-called for thankfully she is a hot MILF!

Is she a Milf? I mean, other than being too skinny she IS a hottie, but I don't think she's an actual "M" as in "MILF", nor is she old enough to be a "MILF"

-ak

PVRAddict

[7]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 4
    I can't stand Susie. I came looking for this thread just to **** about her but luckily its been done well. She is a mom though, and supposedly the kid is Feldmans.

mackski

[8]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    Well I happen to like Susie. It's not like she has driven a wedge in between the two Coreys because they already have their own problems. Plus she is VERY easy on the eyes.