The Two Coreys Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

Susie is such a jerk, this show rules though!

joeamis

[1]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    Susie treats Corey Haim like complete dirt. The Haimster is doing his best and you can see he has a good heart, but Susie won't give him any room to breathe. Feldman is too much on Susie's side, but he's trying. I can't believe Haim is going home now, but the show goes on so maybe he comes back or lives somewhere else while the show goes on. Its horrible that people still like to insult people like Corey Haim who has gone to hell and back. He's someone who deserves to do good movies again. Don't give up Haim, I can relate. I'm not some girl fan from the 80's, just a guy who's just a little younger than the 2 coreys and remembers them in the 80's, heck I didn't even get to watch some of their movies until recently and they were still awesome. Cmon Coreys you should do that movie about waiting in line!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buffyjl

[2]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 20
    I didn't see the last few eps, but Susie was great before.
    Either way, I love the Coreys and agree, they should do another comeback movie. If Lost Boys 2 aint happening, they should do License to Drive 2!

Jessy231

[3]Aug 27, 2007
    seriously I can't stand Susie. She is just so waaaah waaaaah waaaah alll the time. I have a 2 yr old that doesn't complain that much. I can understand why tention is so high in that house she seems like one of those people what have to be in the spotlight ALLLLL the time. I'm happy Corey Feldman found happiness but maybe she should kinda step back and read the name of the show THE TWO COREY'S. My hubby and I were in the same situation. His best friend moved in with us and was the same free spirit type. It seems like she is trying to change Haim instead of just excepting him as someone who is important to Feldman and leave it at that. But I guess if they all got along that would make bad TV.

mateo82p

[4]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Susie seems like such a sweet person. She goes out of her way to be nice to Haim. The only time she has "complained" is when Haim acts like a total slob and trashes her house. But it's not just Susie, Feldman gets mad as well, so why be critical of Susie but not Feldman?

By the way, this is a partially scripted show (admittedly), I think some of the scenes you are thinking about are planned.

Jessy231

[5]Aug 29, 2007
    I understand where you're coming from, but like I said I was in her situation. I realized early that getting bent out of shape and freaking out at my hubby wasn't gonna help things. I had to go to the source of the problem. Feldman gets stuck in the middle thats why he gets mad. When feldman gets irritated with Haim he says something to Haim and its resolved. I just think she would avoid all the craziness if she actually talked to Haim herself. It just reminds me of people who don't vote but complain about the president. I'd just like to see her stand up for herself and I wouldn't be so "critical." I didn't say she was a bad person just annoying.

joeamis

[6]Sep 14, 2007
    Jessy231 wrote:
    I understand where you're coming from, but like I said I was in her situation. I realized early that getting bent out of shape and freaking out at my hubby wasn't gonna help things. I had to go to the source of the problem. Feldman gets stuck in the middle thats why he gets mad. When feldman gets irritated with Haim he says something to Haim and its resolved. I just think she would avoid all the craziness if she actually talked to Haim herself. It just reminds me of people who don't vote but complain about the president. I'd just like to see her stand up for herself and I wouldn't be so "critical." I didn't say she was a bad person just annoying.

Good point. Susie seems to me to be someone who is very clingy and always needs someone with her or someone giving her attention.

buffyjl

[7]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 20

Assuming the Susie-Haim drama isn't scripted, it's not all her fault.

She was patient at the beginning and Haim was pushing all the boundaries, messing the house, smoking, insulting her vegetarian food. Now after weeks she's lost all patience with him and explodes when he does the tiniest thing.

It aint right, but understandable after the stuff he put her through at the beginning.