The Two Coreys Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&EBetween Seasons

Um...

Carliepuck

[1]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 11
    Wow..... talk about a blast from the past.... I thought this was a joke when i saw it...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sniktawt

[2]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 44
    From the show's plot summary, it seems like a reality show version of "You , Me And Dupree.". lol

BeachfrontGlass

[3]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 17
    From that promo photo I never would have recognized Haim. He looks like some loser working at the local video store or something... Never would peg him as an actor. At least Feldman has a hot wife, even if he does look like a mutant elf.

Carliepuck

[6]Jul 25, 2007
    ssimonds1 wrote:

I couldnt agree more... this is out of control.. what loser has-been from the 80s is next up at bat?

Whats next? The 2 Coreys in

LICENSE TO DRIVE 2

Hehe, sadly.. id prob watch it when it came to DVD. However.. yeah... I guess surreal life isnt as "popular" any more...

Sad.... Probably last longer then Drive tho

Edited on 07/25/2007 9:28am

Linc-o

[7]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 13

BeachfrontGlass wrote:
    At least Feldman has a hot wife, even if he does look like a mutant elf.

I have to agree with that. With both statements.

By the way... how come that a mutant elf gets such a hot wife? Don't come to me with the usual "he's got a big, um, you know what".

Do women really like mutant elves because those guys are, like, "different"?

Tru_Slayer

[9]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 51
    Like it or not these two still have fans. I was at Comic-Con two years ago and there was a very long line of mostly female fans waiting to get their autographs. They were promoting the release of the special edition of Lost Boys on DVD.

marvelfan89

[10]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 39
    I loved "The Lost Boys" as much as anybody else but all we know these guys are kinda washed even though they're both still in the business. I'll watch this show for the same reason I'll watch Scott Baio's show....to get a great laugh.
    Edited on 07/25/2007 10:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.

llnrs4ever

[12]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 3

I couldn't wait to see this,but it was a let down.I'll still tune in, in hopes that it will get better. A little more coreys, a little less wife.

I grew up watching these two, washed up?.... not in my book. I really do hope the show get alittle better.

buffyjl

[13]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 20

Sure Corey Haim was acting like a jerk (obviously for the camera). But I was pleasantly surprised at how well Susie Feldman fit into the show, she was great!

I loved the on-screen relationship between Haim and Feldman, and it's nice to see the real life 1.

Great show, I shall watch many times!

princeza_9

[14]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 12

I didn't exactly have high hopes for this show since the promos weren't the best, but it ended up being better than I expected. Of course, there were times when I wanted to slap Haim upside the head since he came off (to me) as being a little whiny and more than a little jealous.

I was surprised at how well Susie seem to mesh in the show. I'll continue watching it, if only for the entertainment value. After all, I do watch Rock of Love...though I'm staying away from the Scott Baio show.

AngFry1

[15]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 4

Yeah ! it is a good show but it's a train wreck waiting to happen .

yup i'm going to watch it

Edited on 08/01/2007 2:59am

janetleeds

[16]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 1
    Well, I liked it. But then, I've always liked the chemistry between the two Coreys. And I guess Corey Haim has never - WILL never - grow up. You can't expect the relationship between pals to remain the same when you grow up, and the irritation that Haim shows is so typical of guys I know who expect high school buddies to forever remain the same.Corey Feldman's wife Susie could've been a model and she's a good actress too. What was really funny was when Haim calls her "Yoko." Ha-ha.

ssimonds1

[17]Aug 3, 2007
    • level: 24

How desperate are these two. Is it just me or is Haim suffering from some kinda 'roid rage.

PS. I did not post what is posted above. These two need to have their SAG cards pulled for this mass media abortion. Feldman needs to go back to "chillin" with Michael Jackson, and Haim just needs to go away.

edtajchman

[18]Aug 6, 2007

Imagine if Speilberg directed Lost Boys 2? they could bring back some of the bigger names and it could make 100 million easy,... I don't think it would be hard to get a top notch director, Lost Boys 2 has had hype around it since the original came out. I don't know why they don't attempt a proper sequel.

buffyjl

[19]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 20
    edtajchman wrote:

Imagine if Speilberg directed Lost Boys 2? they could bring back some of the bigger names and it could make 100 million easy,... I don't think it would be hard to get a top notch director, Lost Boys 2 has had hype around it since the original came out. I don't know why they don't attempt a proper sequel.

The only way to make it properly is with Haim & Feldman. And I'm sure they'd write something good, as it means a lot to them.

SoylentYellow

[20]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 21
    ssimonds1 wrote:

How desperate are these two. Is it just me or is Haim suffering from some kinda 'roid rage.

PS. I did not post what is posted above. These two need to have their SAG cards pulled for this mass media abortion. Feldman needs to go back to "chillin" with Michael Jackson, and Haim just needs to go away.

At the end of season Haim kills the Feldmans with a "Steak" (T- Bone rare)thru their vegan hearts then filled with remorse kills himself at which point they all become vampires and do the sequel to the LOST BOYS called THE LOST COREYS. Basic plot: They go around converting various celebrities into vampires--- Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Danny Bonaduce, Scott Baio, Erin Moran and Dustin Diamond. Special Guest Star: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, who kills them all at the end.

Edited on 08/06/2007 12:25pm
    Edited 5 total times.