The Two Coreys

Reunited

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 29, 2007 on A&E

6.2
  • Awesome! 2 things made this show: the close relationship between the Corey's and Susie Feldman fitting in.

I always loved the on-screen relationship between Haim and Feldman, and it's nice to see the real life 1 so genuine.
    I truly expected Susie Feldman to be a fifth wheel (and they're certainly played that angle), but I was pleasantly surprised at how well she fit in, she was great!

Corey Haim acted like a jerk, obviously for the camera. Nobody would come into their best friend and his wife's house and be such a disturber.
    Yah, it's cheesy but hey, this is 'reality' tv.

My respect for Feldman has gone up alot for taking in his friend.
    Very nice for reality tv.
  • Not bad

First I have to admit that I was a huge Corey fan (mostly Haim) back in the 80s. I was pleasantly surprised to see the guys reunited on this reality show, even though I usually avoid celebreality like it is the plague. Corey and Corey always meshed well. There was a formula there that I haven't seen duplicated since with 2 young male stars. The question is, can these two find this formula again 20 years later and will anyone buy it? Im thinking they can. I don't think they can ever go back to the same genre they came from, but they could definitely move forward. They just gel well together. The only fly in the ointment on the show is Suzy, but I assume she is there to create some tension which she does very well.
  • Not bad

• What the heck!

6.2
    Corey Feldman and Corey Haim were dubbed the two Coreys back in the 80's as teen hearthrobs. As they starred in a string of 80's teen movies. They have had their troubles with drugs, the law, among other things. But when Haim moves in with Feldman, it is really anything but their old days. As the two are complete opposites. Haim is a smoker, drinker, loves to eat meat and a complete slob. Feldman loves animals, a vegetarian, neat freak, married family man with a little toddler son. As Haim tries to make the adjustment to his old pal's house. Will they get on one another's nerves? Only time will tell.