The Two Coreys

Sunday 10:00 PM on A&E Premiered Jul 29, 2007 Between Seasons

The Two Coreys Fan Reviews (15)

6.4
  • STOP THE MADNESS !!!

1.6
    When someone told me this was going to be an actual show I didnt believe it. So I came to TV.COM and found out, to my horror, it was TRUE!!!

My God, what is this world coming to? Is every washed up has-been 80s actor going to get his/her own quasi-reality TV show? I mean really people (hands on hips) where is this going to end ---- with 1,000 channels and nothing on but has been actors/musicians way past their prime trying to jump start long dead careers? The 2 Coreys???? Argh!!! Whats next? "License To Drive 2"??? Im having an existential meltdown!! Ok, that silly GEICO caveman commercial with that phrase in it was just on... my heavens that reminds me... they are making that into a TV show too!! I kid you not.. But I digress...

Shows like this are a sign of the impending apocalypse!
  • I miss the Two Coreys!

Ok, Ok...I am guilty of loving these two guys back in the day. Who couldn't love them in License to Drive, Dream a little Dream, The Lost Boys..etc.. They were great. I was eager to see if they still had "it" and pleasantly surprised to see that they do. The "it" has changed a little, thanks to a few years and life lessons, but the chemistry is still there. The guys are in desperate need of a chance to prove it, and I just dont know if celeb-reality is the vehicle that they need to get them there. Maybe it is enough that it will get them noticed again, I hope!
  • I started watching episode one and couldn't make it passed Haim's initial few minutes in the Feldman household.

Let's start with the good points of this show, because that's the short list:

- it's nice to see that Corey Feldman and his wife have a good life. They look like they're pretty happy and successful.

- Corey Feldman seems like a really nice guy.

- I'm now sure how much I hate Corey Haim.

So what about the bad points? There are many and I only saw the first few minutes of the first episode.

- Corey Haim is a complete idiot. Why would I want to watch him?

- I lost a little respect for Corey Feldman because he agreed to let an idiot like Corey Haim stay in his house. The worst thing you can possible do to a marriage is have an "old pal" move in with you.

Reality TV hits a new low with this one. Apparently, I can't give this show a zero rating, so I gave it a one instead. Even that's too high.
  • Corey Haim, now clean and sober moves in with old pal Corey Feldman and his wife S-something. Nothing ensues

1.2
    I couldn't even make in through an entire episode. It was too boring for words.

Corey Haim appears at their front door and is immediately annoying. The Feldmans have quit smoking. He leaves cigarette butts in glasses all over the house. He tracks mud through the house. He leaves ice cream melting on the bed. The couple try to share a little moment in the jacuzzi he hops in. I can't tell if this is a poorly scripted episode of the odd couple or Corey Haim is that much of a thick head A-hole idiot. Even if he is able to revive his career i won't go see any of his drivel.
  • The shows about cory heim and cory feldmen being freinds and working in hollywood

An alright show I like cory heim and cory feldman they are both good actors a should get more work and I really enjoy watching heim hes funny and he really gets to feldman sometimes and susan one thing that makes me angry is that cory feldmans wife no where near as famous as her husband thinks shes so great and she comes off as arrogent to me and stuck up and I hate how she thinks shes better then cory heim hes much more talented then her and she thinks she has to be in the spotlight constantly the show is called the two corys
  • It's a must see if you were born in the 80s the 80s

I have been waiting for these two 80s legends to appear back on the box. And they are back! I love this show. It is my favorite show at this time until Heroes starts again. Always look forward to the next episode.

I love the fact that both Coreys have a character to play. All right it can get a bit cheesey at time but hey thats America and the cheese is the essence of the 80s. If you are an 80s kid then watch this or be prepared to do the Truffle Shuffle. Get these to back on the big screen now!
  • Tried to get into this but can't really!

5.2
    I have tried to get into this show but really
    I can't as I used to like these two a lot
    When they were teenagers back in the 80's starring in
    Movies together. Thought Haim was more cuter than Feldman as the two fell on some hard times. Going to teen idols to B-movie guys. And fell off the radar. Along with hitting some hard times with drugs, the law, everything you can think of under the sun. Haim is single, a slob, really annoying, and loves to smoke. While Feldman is a vegetarian, married father, neat freak. This show is only trying to get ratings IMHO!
  • Yoko must go.

Love the show, but yoko.. i mean Susie needs to back off, these guys could be great friends, but She has to be the center of attention. that being said, I'll watch anything with the two coreys in it. I felt for corey Haim when he was going through the lonely thing, but that made me feel better, like wow, i'm not the only one. but then again if corey f'ing haim can't get a chick, there is no hope for me. but I'd rather be alone then with Susie. I really can not wait for season two.

• this episode was the one of the two coreys going to work on lost boys 2.

what to say about the july,2008 episode.so sad corey haims has been so tortured inside that you can feel his self destruction coming.he definitely screwed up his lost boys chance to come back.he needs ready for acting yet he need more therapy and love and nuturing. it breaks my heart to see the pain in his eyes. he is lonely and unsure of himself and scared of everything. i dont understand why noone is trying to get him more help instead of using him for ratings on tv. are people that heartless. stop helping him be used and abused. please
  • Corey Haim is very good looking and always has been I dont understand why he is not in a serious relationship. Corey Fieldman is a very lucky man and has a great wife and a best friend who thinks the world of him I hope it all works out for them. love u

I think that the two coreys is one of the best ideas for a show in a long time. I grew up watching them on all there movies and Iam really glad to see them again. I was suprised to hear of some of the opsticals they had faced in there lives but happy to see them doing good again, they seem like two great guys and I feel like I know them personaly. I was sad when the show no longer came on every sunday night I dont know if it is cancled or what but I hope not. I would love to see these two actors on the big screen again. I really dont like the way some people treat corey Haim because of his past substance abuse Iam an Addiction Counselor and I beleive people can change and need to be given a fair chance to show that. Good luck love you both your number 1 fan. (ps) how come you dont give any justice to corey fieldman for playing in "Stand By Me"? that is my all time favorite movie. bye
  • Exciting show that follows the two actors as they deal with challenges in their friendship and their professional lives.

Who would have guessed that a show like this would turn out to be more surprising than most other reality shows put together? When I first heard about it, I thought it was just going to be footage of these guys going to auditions and telling jokes about the old days. It's not: it's a sometimes harrowing, sometimes funny story of two people who used to be like brothers and are now struggling to reestablish that trust. Drug addictions, family disputes, the search for new acting jobs-- these and many other issues in the episodes prove that truth can be much stranger than fiction.
  • Haim I feel I have a burden for you.

After seeing tonight's show (8/10/08) I feel I needed to write this really for you. I've started feeling that I have really needed to say that I care for you and your well-being. I guess you can call it a burden for you. I hope you read this. I really know and understand the deal with the prescription meds. I had to learn the hard way. I have had the same problem with taking whatever the doctors threw at me, but one day my eyes were opened wide. I ended up losing my younger brother. My brother and I both had to take pain meds and like him once in awhile we would think "man one isn't taking care of the pain so an extra won't hurt me.", but with my brother it started to get more frequent. One day my brother broke in to our parents house for something and when the police went to arrest him they found him almost dead and had to revive him, witch ended up a good thing because he became a Christian again ( my father is a minister). Even so though he still needed the medication and he had to live at like a half-way type house were they could help him get back on track but the damage had been done. He had trouble with concentrating and falling to sleep just like your assistant was trying to tell you that you were doing man. I'm praying for you, don't let it happen to you.
  • The Two Coreys follows the adventures of two Gen-Xers in their thirties. It appeared to be scripted, but recently took on a more meaningful turn.

For those of us who grew up with these two, this is a meaningful show as it causes us to reflect on who we were and what we have become. Recently, these two stunned those of us who remember them as children when they disclosed stories of sexual abuse by adult men when they were young adolescents. For viewers who were kids when they were, it is a shocking, painful revelation because we just did not know this was happening while we watched and idolized them. This show goes beyond most reality programs in that it is now truly going into the realm of the truth--minus the exploitation. Viewers are going to be challenged to consider their opinions on everything from child stardom to sexual abuse. Importantly, this show may finally be the breakthrough society needs to finally "get" that boys and male teens can be sexually abused, and that their ability to heal and move on rests upon not only them but society as a whole.
  • My favorite

This is my favorite show. Can't believe that they are being reunited. They didn't really get along so well in the first season. I wounder how well they are going to get along in the second season. The show deffinatly kept me from not wanting to change the channel. Once I started watching the show I was hooked and couldn't miss an episode. If I missed an episode I was hoping it was going to be on again the next sunday so that I could know what was going to happen for the new episode. Can't ever stop watching the show. It's to hooking.
  • Schadenfreude means 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune,' and those who indulge in it should beware of it coming back around.

I was happy to see the two Coreys back together again. While it appears that celebrity-bashing is in vogue, I don't buy into it, especially with these two, who gave us such memorable teenage movies that were a happy part of my childhood. Schadenfreude means 'pleasure taken from someone else's misfortune,' and those who indulge in it should beware of it coming back around to bite them in the tush. Climbing back from adversity is the great American dream, and we should all dream a little dream like that.