Let's start with the good points of this show, because that's the short list:
- it's nice to see that Corey Feldman and his wife have a good life. They look like they're pretty happy and successful.
- Corey Feldman seems like a really nice guy.
- I'm now sure how much I hate Corey Haim.
So what about the bad points? There are many and I only saw the first few minutes of the first episode.
- Corey Haim is a complete idiot. Why would I want to watch him?
- I lost a little respect for Corey Feldman because he agreed to let an idiot like Corey Haim stay in his house. The worst thing you can possible do to a marriage is have an "old pal" move in with you.
Reality TV hits a new low with this one. Apparently, I can't give this show a zero rating, so I gave it a one instead. Even that's too high.