The Tyra Banks Show Forums

The CW (ended 2010)

The no sense show

Toyata

[1]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    Tyra Banks stop talking about the same topic on your show.Give us some new information that we care about.We don't care how your body looks that your personal business.We don't care about your weave hair and makeup.Your show should have been call the Tyra Banks Fashion show.Your speech is a little bit off.Some thing you're saying on Television I can't understand what you're saying.You talk so damn fast sometimes.I see you gave away some cars,who done that already Oprah.Stop trying too be Oprah.Come up with your own ideas.If I see one more boring show I'm coming too New York too meet with you one on one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

coastelle

[2]Jul 25, 2008
    • level: 3
    it seems that you are the one who is having speech issues.

NatalieTV100

[3]Aug 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    Toyata wrote:
    Tyra Banks stop talking about the same topic on your show.Give us some new information that we care about.We don't care how your body looks that your personal business.We don't care about your weave hair and makeup.Your show should have been call the Tyra Banks Fashion show.Your speech is a little bit off.Some thing you're saying on Television I can't understand what you're saying.You talk so damn fast sometimes.I see you gave away some cars,who done that already Oprah.Stop trying too be Oprah.Come up with your own ideas.If I see one more boring show I'm coming too New York too meet with you one on one.
    Hilarious but so true. Tyra Banks is just an Oprah wannabe. Once she did a lie detector test on her show and she admitted that she was jealous of Oprah.

tdogg1992

[4]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    ok you need to stop being a hater. if you dont like her show thats fine but dont bring that crap here. we want to talk good of her, not your bullsh*t. and about that lie detector thing get your facts straight. she did take it and she said she wasnt jealous of her. she said that she was happy for oprah and had no reason to be jealous.

euna253

[5]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 3
    really she is? she's jealous with oprah,, she is really a wannabe Oprah. her topic about the ethnicity and all is so old now i mean give us a break trying to make herself look good ugh so irritating,, i don't know to you people if you notice this that she usually atacks her guest when she disapproves with them so hate her for that she is like plastic. come on give us a break heidi klum looks more real than her. she always do that when she usually say something bad about herself so that people would say that she is down-to-earth and all PLASTIC!,, no offense to tyra banks fans

CailleyGlenn

[6]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    Uhm you my dear can just not look up the show if you don't like it. Tyra Banks can talk about whatever the hell she wants to talk about because hmm guess what?! It is HER show! Oh goodness! Well i bet that is new news to you! So get over it, Ellen, Oprah, and many other talk shows give away god damn cars! Would you like to know why? Hmm because people watch the show or buy tikets to go to the show if they think they could get something! So she doesn't freaking give cars away to be like Oprah she does it for the money she will get! People are so stupid these days. She talks about abusive relationships, how to do hair and makeup, and so many other things EVERY woman, teenage girl, and young adult need and more specifically want to know, so my advise is get your head out of your ass cause you obviously can't see, and stop looking up shows if you don't like them. Have a great day!

SusieFriesen

[8]Dec 30, 2009
    I happen to think it`s a great show. It doesn`t take a genious to figure out that if you don`t like a show, you don`t watch it! Just because Tyra has shows that are similar to Oprah`s, does not mean that she`s a wannabe. All talk shows are basically the same, there`s only so much they can do. Before you insult the way Tyra speaks, correct your grammar because you have tons of mistakes in your comment; I couldn`t even understand all of it. Do you really think Tyra gives a damn about what you have to say anyway?

HaisinthLaRei

[9]Jan 18, 2012

Thank u Susie. You spoke my man. I have never been on this site but tht comment was so stupid. How are u gonna insult sum1 else when you cant even speak correctly yourself and write correct grammar. The best thing to do is, turn the channel and dont watch her show if its really tht bad to you. She used to be a model so its only natural tht she would want to share her inside tips and secrets about the industry. If its not ur cup of tea, dont drink it! AND, learn which to and too, TO use!