The Tyra Banks Show

The CW (ended 2010)

javnah

The Tyra Banks Show Fan Reviews (179)

7.8
  • What can I say besides, LOVE IT!

I love this show! It is not what I expected and maybe that is why I am hooked. I hope this show survives! I am in love with Tyra Banks! For all of the people who don't watch this show already, trust me, I give you my word. Watch tomorrow's epsiode: 10/06/05! And you will be stunned at Tyra's performance as a hostess!
  • Can we see a tv show on male models and Plus sizes Model?

I wold love to see your show do a plus size American Top Model and a Male Model show. Alot of times fashion designers talk about talk skinny women, but not often male models or plus sizes. Please let this be one of your shows. I know I will watch it. It gives plus sizes women encouragment and male model the uplifting spirits.
  • NOT FEELING PRETTY

Hi, my name is Taleyia Diya Wilson

i am 13 years old and i don't feel pretty. At school i have to act like someone i'm not just for people to talk to me.

Tyra Banks can you just please help me feel pretty llike im supposed to feel like. i just need a makeover.

214-962-7972 please call me
  • A decent talk show

This sounds like a great show to watch. Tyra Banks looks fine and wants to do something different than modeling. She probably wants to put herself out their so everyone can see her. Fox 5 is a popular station people love watching. For example, "American Idol" got alot of ratings. If you like Tyra Banks, then you should try watching this show.
    I just want to say, You are so Cool, you really do care about anything & everything. You also give good advice, your mom should be proud of you of all the things you accomplished & started. I love Obsessed! I have seen every Cycle From Start to finish except Cycle 19. I can't wait to see Cycle 19 all the way through & looking forward to Cycle 20. Boys VS Girls! I think after Cycle 20 has aired you should have Another All Star Cycle 2 called End It 2 Win It! Bring back all the runner -ups like Cycle 2 Mercedes, Cycle 4 Kaitlyn, Cycle 5 Nik, Cycle 6 Joanie, Cycle 7 Eugena that can twist the hold her leg up in the air and keep her face Fierce! Cycle 8 Natasha the Russian Spy Sex Bomb, Cycle 9 Chantal, Cycle 10 Anya, that girl can model, Cycle 11 Sam, that Cycle was so close, but the better model won. Cycle 12 Aminat with that beautiful skin and those legs. I just seen Aminat doing her thing on Project Runway. Cycle 13 Petite Cycle, Erin ! Cycle 14 Raina With those Wolf Eyes Culture! Cycle 15 Chelsey with that nice runway walk. Cycle 16 Bad Ass Molly, that girl can model. I really hope shes on there, because she might actually win. Cycle 18 Laura the Rebel Chick! Cycle 19 Keira! You have to bring these girls back, it's going to be Firece with these girls & it's a definete Cycle you will never forget. Please Tyra! I garentee they will be Firce with great personal Style & Personality! Thank- You for Reading my Email! Have a Good Day! Ps Bring back & Miss J.
  • Picked on or bullied

Hey, Tyra, how are you doing? well i just wanted to know if you had a show to were a girl is getting picked on and she doesnt know what to do.. if so please send me the link, because thats what's happening to me i have picked on since i was 7yrs old and it usually doesnt get to me but now i just dont know how to ignore it anymore... If you will please help me out. thanks.. oooh and my name is Anniesha
  • I love what you do

hi tyra,

I admire you greatly, from small watch america's next top model and I love to participate in, well when you have missing bit older aunq

remains .. the person you are

I write from Managua Nicaragua ... from here I send you many kisses
  • mommy issues

i just saw a show from 2009 the episode was called secret lives of teens and you said to tell you how i feel about a secret im not sure if this is a secret or something else but i want to tell my mom that she doesnt understand me i have never had a close bond with her which ive always wanted but something always seemed to stand in the way i get very sad thinking about it but i needed to let someone know so i figured y not you it feels nice to get a lil bit out :) ohh and i love your show plus you are super pretty xoxo jasmine smith
  • I wanna be a model but dont think i have the beauty BIG FAN of tyra banks

Hello tyra! I am Brianna Adams and 11 years old. I watch Americas next top model and i love the show. i want to be a model just dont think i have the beauty like you do. I wrote u a letter also. Can u write me bubblelynn08@yahoo.com I am a HUGE fan of u :D love Bri Please e mail me. and can u give me adviced!
  • i wanna be a model

hey tyra im 15 years old and i dont really know if you cheak this or not but all my life ive been talked about and your my roll model litteraltaly lol and im 5'11 and i want to be a model so bad i want to prove all those people who have talked about me wrong and show them i am pretty i wanna shine like you tyra please if you read this contact me at kadonnama@yahoo.com i really wanna do this
  • Arabian girls and the Culture they follow

Hi Tyra, i am an Arabian girl living here in the U.S, I am 15 year old. And i really wanted your help . I have been suffering living here in the U.S i pretty much hate it because of all the issues going on with me and my overprotective family, especially my older brothers. I have been causing alot of drama and troubles to my family lately (always been) and i really dont think its my fault, because they treat me differently. When i cause all the troubles it mostly has to do with how im not following the religious rules, such as covering, other personal stuff. I hate living here with my family (not saying that i dont love them, because i do very much) it's just that they dont treat my right like my other younger sisters my family showw no love, and i have no idea what to do. I go through alot with my family. I have brothers that hates me because of my dark complexion. I'm the only dark member in the family (tanned) and i think my skin is beautiful, because i could tell you that i attract alot of guys (not bragging about it) but i hate the fact that they treat my other sisters with love and caring. Tyra there's alot to say but i dont know how to even make this enough sense..or what to do. I go through alot of suicidal thoughts i tried to k.....

( i once asked my dad that i want to go back to Arabia, he responded "for what? to get married? alright i"ll think about it") Tyra im scared of living this life like the way it is now.

-Tyra please help me what should i do?
  • Making Dreams Come True

Hey Tyra,

My friend Jamesha Tried out for Americas Next Top Model.. I think she has what it takes, Plus she's VERY determined.. I just wish you could help me make another dream come true..
  • I like HER, but her show has gots to go

5.9
    or, be completely revamped. The reason most talk shows don't work is that they're unoriginal. But, Tyra's problem is that she doesn't have a vision for her show. She wants it to be everything to everyone, and it can't be that. 'Tranny model searches' and ' domestic violence' shows weren't meant to be shown on the same forum. Either Tyra's production needs to be real with a little fun mingled in, or fun and a little real. Not equal parts of both. I think, instead of interviewing the guests one on one by herself and doing those stupid stunts, like when she wore the fat suit, Tyra needs to go back to the old talk show forum- topics with guests on stage, a specialist to refer to and audience questions. She doesn't always have to do that, but her show needs more structure or this will definitely be her last season.
  • Get it together Tyra, America is watching and you have a rare chance to say something that people will actually listen to and learn from.

I watched the interview with Barack Obama when Tyra talked like a nervous school girl and recounted her meeting him at a party where Kimora Lee embarrassed herself. I suffered though the episode where she put on a "fat suit," I even gave her a couple of points or the show about sterotyping people by their names, but overall I think that she is squandering a great opportunity to be the voice for young women in America - and throughout the world since she is seen in several countries.

Wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt, I went to a taping of the show, I was completely frustrated and unimpressed. Tyra was aloof and acted very strange peeking backstage every time the taping would take a break.

The warm up guy was corny and had to beg the audience to clap and put on fake smiles when the taping started up again. The topic was disjointed and seemed to have no point even though she was trying to be profound. She had to do several takes and what should have been a simple taping was two hour ordeal. I say she needs to stick to modeling and leave the talk shows to the big girls.
  • Modeling Update

Dear Tyra,

My name is Jasmine I'm 20years old and I always wanted to become a model since I was 5years old I could never find a right place to start for many of years and now that I'm writing to you I was wondering if you can help me out. My family is very supported and I really want to become a model because I think that it will give me conference and knowledge to become a better person inside and not be shy all the time. I watch every show of America Next Top Model and I get great knowledge what I should and shouldn't do.. I really would appreciate if you can help me?!
  • TYRA I AM TIRED OF BEING FAT I NEED YOUR HELP!

Dear Tyra,

I have been bullied ever since the 1st grade for my weight. I am very obese and I try to do many things to make my life simpler and nothing seems to work. People call me many things that are harmful and I have been harmful for myself. Unfortunately, my parents can not afford anything for change. I wish to have lipo-suction and I want to look like the fit, sportsy person everyone else at my school looks like and I want everyone to leave me alone about my weight. Will you please help me?
  • TYRA PLEASE HELP US. Please give my wife and the wonderful mother of our two children a consideration.

My wife has dreamed of modeling. She has spent what little money she had to take modeling pictures and could not afford the constant photo updates to pursue her dream. We have been married for almost seventeen years and don't tell her I told you but she is only forty years young but looks 25. I have taken her to a "talent search" location and they said they were looking for younger. Please Tyra, I beg you to please review her latest pictures. If you met her you would meet one of the most honest, warm hearted person with unconditional love and glowing smile that can place a crying child at ease. She has supported me for seventeen years in the Army and has sacrificed her 17 year career as an Assistant Manager for Target Dept Store and my chain of command expected me to abandon her after I found her curled up in a fetal position crying in severe pain. My Command Sergeant Major told me " son, I don't know if you know this or not but if the Army wanted you to have a wife, we would've issued you The love and concern for my wife kept me from going to jail that day. We have been through so much together and I owe her everything. There is nothing I can say or do for her that would make me feel like it was enough. I am willing to do anything to help her become famous or follow her dream to model. Please email me for photos. Thank you and God bless you for your time and consideration. Respectfully

Dewey Stafford
  • Hello,

Jah'Kiyla is my 9 year old daughter looking to start a foundation for Cheerleading. She came to me one day and ask me can I pay for her friends to cheer with her because they parents couldn't afford it. I told her I'm a single mother and I can barely afford to pay for her. She is trying to become a model, also actor. She knows she has to put her education first. I told her I will do whatever I have to do to get her started, as long as she does her part in school. Jah'Kiyla has a personality that will light up a room. She is beautiful and has the attitude to go with it. She has help 2 college kids start there photograpy business off. They cherish her for that. I'm not looking for money, just would like help to get her a non profit organization started. I owe her that much. You can check more photos of her on Instagram: @jahkiyla and YouTube: Jahkiyla Atwaters. She also was awarded by the mayor for her dedication to the City. Her cheerleading team won "State Champion" last month. She is a awesome cheerleader. When you see Jah'Kiyla, most people think she is about 5 or 6. She is tiny, but has the heart of a lion.
  • HELLO.. MISS TYRA BANKS..

HELLO MY NAME IS DONNIE AM FROM MILWAUKEE WI, I JUST WANT TO SAY HI AND ALSO TELL YOU AM GOING TO START TREAMENTS SOON TO BECOME A WOMEN JUST LIKE ISIS... HEYYY.. I HOPE YOU CAN WRITE BACK TO TALK AND ASLO TO GET TO KNOW ISIS IS SHE CAN TALK ALSO.. THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE...
  • PLEASE HELP ME TRAVEL WITH THE PEOPLE TO PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGAM!!!

My name is Shawnte Wash. I was invited by the People to People Ambassador Program to apply to become a student ambassador. I completed the application process and passed the interview successfully in September 2012. As a student ambassador I have the opportunity to go to Europe for the summer.

I am a child that one could easily mistaken as a statistic. My father died when I was 3 from diabetic complications. I am being raised by a single mother on Public Assistance. My mom has done all that she can to ensure that I stayed out of trouble and focused on my education. She has invested in extracurricular activities to keep my busy and focused so I would have no time be become a victim of my neighborhood. I have always excelled in school because I knew that education would provide me with more opportunities. I have become a pillar in my community and an essential member of my family. I am a scholar athlete which helps me to be a well rounded individual. I am humble. I am thankful for the accolades that have been bestowed upon me for my stellar performance in the class and on the field. I appreciate my family and my experiences that have gotten me to this point in my life and have opened avenues to my future. I am excited about the opportunity to explore other countries and broaden my horizons. I am an African American young woman with a lot to offer and even more to learn.

People to People Ambassador Program has been around since 1958; their mission is to provide a unique opportunity for educational growth, which can help give you an edge in the classroom. In addition, academic credit and service-learning hours are available. As a high school student my involvement as a Student Ambassador can provide me with a competitive edge on my college and scholarship applications.

My goal is to raise $3500 from this fundraising letter. This fundraising supports, me, Shawnte Wash, in pursuit of becoming a Student Ambassador with People to People Ambassador Programs. My mom and I have been working hard since we found out that I was accepted in this program and we have raised half of the money needed for this experience. We are not done working but with your help I can reach my goal.

I invite you to consider what donation you can make whether it is big or small, a financial contribution will be greatly appreciated. It is your support that will have the ability to move me closer to experiencing this wonderful opportunity. With your donation you will be helping me to broaden my horizons and see beyond my neighborhood boundaries.

Sincerely,

Shawnte Wash

my mom's email
  • Dear Tyra is Shawna !!!Please read this !!??!!

Tyra my name is Shawna I am 25 years old I live in a little town called Palm Bay Florida I have four children three of which are Jaime and Myiah and a stepson name Anthony .I have never been married ohh but I have dreams of that day all the time I am very much so in love with my boyfriend of 5 years I have one problem though I am to fat to get married and fit into a dress I have struggled with weight my whole life I am 5'3 and I weigh 200lbs I have tried dieting and not eating and starveing myself and everything I possible could think of and to be honest with you sometimes I feel like giving up I hate the way people look at me I hate the comments I hear of my own family talking about me and how fat I am I cry myself to sleep almost every night when I get undressed in my bathroom to take a shower I cry I am just so sick of crying I avoid mirrors for the simple fact that I dont even like who I am anymore I used to watch a show called extreme body make over and always thought I WOULD DO THAT IN AN INSTANT GIVE IN THE CHANCE BUT THEN IT WAS NO LONGER ON . ANY MORE have tried everything I could think of and im running out of things to try I diet all the time I dont have alot of money to do much I have a family that I support as well I try to do things for people who need what I have I would give anything for you to help me find a way to make over my body so that maybe just maybe my boyfriend someday will want to be married to me as bad as I want to marry him I know you probably have alot of people to responde to so ill let you go but one day maybe Ill be the one you choose to help fix what I hate most about my self !!! my email is and my number is 321-914-6995 and i have facebook as well sorry to ave bothered you but I think I need your help your a beautiful person and you do beautiful things for others as well and I watch your show all the time and everything youve done in your career is wonderful keep showing everyone why you are Tyra Banks 1 super model and beautiful person you Shawna Nevue
  • hi tyra i am a big fun of Nick carter and the .

hi tyra i am a big fun of Nick carter and the . For my birthday wish is to meet nick carter and the . I would love to meet them on my birthday that is march 1st. I did see them in concert when i was 15 years old. When I see them on tv i have to watch them i of all of there wanted to know if the backstreet boys will do a concent in a small town called owen wi please.

from nick carter and biggest fun

Veronica pfeifer
  • Biggest fan Mail

Hey Tyra! I am a HUGE fan of you and I love your show including americas next top model I wish I can be a contestant on americas next top model but I can't because I have very bad health conditions inside my back so my body won't let me do any type of modeling but I just going to look at the show! I hope you will get a chance to talk to me tyra!

Love: Jazmine
  • Tyra, can you PLEASE help me?!?!?

Tyra, I am having a problem and I need your help. Im with this guy, I've been with him for 9 months. He's already proposed to me and we were engaged at one point. We are not engaged anymore though because we had a huge argument. The problem is we keep arguing but everytime I try to break up with him he ends up telling me how much he loves me and all that adorable stuff. Im not in love with him but I dont know how to tell him that. I still want to be friends with him but I dont want to be with him no more.

Im in love with this guy , I dont know how to tell this other guy I love him though. There is a catch with all of this not loving one guy and loving another..

This other guy I have never met. We have talked for a long time about a year or two now. I live in Indiana and he lives in Gorgia. He keeps telling me he wants to get out or Gorgia after he graduates. I tried looking up prices for plane tickets but they are too much.

Long story short,

I dont love the guy Im with and I want to be friends with him. And the guy I never met I want to be with but I dont know if he feels the same way.

Tyra, Im desperate and begging you PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  • An inspired idea...

Hey Tyra! First and foremost I'm a huge fan of ANTM! I've been thinking about this for a long long time and never really knew how to bring it up, or if these fan reviews even make it to you? Hopefully this one does.

On ANTM I always hear you promoting healthy living lifestyles for your models, as well as promoting career, and success. I think you should start a show for the unsung hero's of communities! A weight loss/beauty competition for people that want to be accepted and gain the looks to match their beautiful personalities! We wouldnt need prizes as the ultimate prize for me would be to become healthy for the first time in my life and learn how to continue a healthy lifestyle for the rest of my days.

Well, me? Yes, I am a very overweight 24 year old woman. However I have the spunk of a 19 year old, and carry the responsibilities a usual 40 year old would. I'm a full time single mother of a 2 year old, as well as a full-time student. In my community I work with 50 families as an Early Childhood Coordinator at our local School district. I do home visits and book bag exchanges, as well as playgroups and read alouds for our community. I'm very involved with other students in the high school as I take on the role of 8th and 11th grade advisor. I'm also supporting the Senior class this year in getting volunteer hours with Early Childhood Development for one of their classes. I care about the children and my community very much, and see myself forever contributing and supporting the success for not only myself but the community and youth as a whole.

I'm outgoing and know how to be a real friend. I work hard and am determined. But I do need help. I do believe in myself that I am a beautiful person with all of these amazing traits, however, the world doesn't accept me that way. I've been made fun of my whole life for my weight and it truly is a toll that I deal with everyday no matter how positive I am. I really want to become healthy and allow my body to match my personality for the first time in my life.
  • Questions from a shy girl..

I don't know if I am able to find anything out on here, but I figure that I must start somewhere. I am finishing my first degree in a couple months, and then transferring to a larger university. My whole life people have told me that I need to be a model, but that was not something I felt I was meant to do. After a conversation with my mother about leaving and much thought, I decided to look into it. As I was searching through the eligibility requirements I found online for America's Next Top Model, I discovered that you must be in perfect health. I have a heart condition called Tachycardia, would this restrict me from being a model, or being on America's Next Top Model? Other than that, I am a perfectly healthy 20 year old girl. I am roughly 5'10" and 115-120 pounds.
  • a wish im hoping it to come true

i really want to become a model , i am 16 years old , i have a great body.I am watching all these girls becoming what they wanna be (a model) and it hurts that i have doubts of my dream coming true because of my situation. I might have to do a surgery or whatever it takes for my dream come true, i wonder if Tyra can help me, it would be the best thing that could happen in my life , i want this badly just like all the other girls waiting in line. heres my email caribbean_sexyone@hotmail.com. i would be happy if i got an email from Tyra :)
  • I'm Interested In Being A Model

Hi Tyra, my name is Lonna and im 16 years old. I have dreams of becoming a model and believe i can do it, could you please give me some advice i think im getting the run around. I believe that you have everything it takes to direct me from this point. Very hopeful, I'll be waiting. Thanks a lot, my e-mail is lonna2014@yahoo.com
  • Pregnant Bunny-Review

Hi Tyra,

i just got done watching this episode on Youtube, and i just wanted to say As much as i respect your over-all goal trying to get young girls to not turn to prostitution for a living, i thought that you were very disrespectful and i feel so bad for that girl that had to come on that show and have you insult her for what she had to do, or felt as though she had to do to keep her child. It was very obvious that she knew what she was doing wrong, and she wanted better for herself. She is not a disappointment, i actually am a child of a mother that did what she had to do for her children and i do not find what my mom as a single mother with no support did for me as that. Yes what my mom did effected my life, only because of the fact i could not be more grateful for what my mother put herself threw for me. You had no right to judge someone with out being in they're shoes. No of course it is sick what she does pregnant and having sex with men for money, but shes doing it for all the right reasons and instead of making her feel even worse, maybe you could have pointed out the positives and commended her for being so brave because that's all i see a strong brave women that would do anything for her child. I realize this episode was like how many years ago but it bothered me that much that i had to come and find this site and post my opinion.
  • Hi Tyra

Hey Tyra, i m a big fan of ur show. a mother, student nd worker. Ever since before i had my daughter i wanted to be a model, unfortunately i didnt have any support, where to go or someone to guide me through it. I will really appreciate your effort in helping me pursued my dream in order to have a better life for my child and others. I know you can do it for me please. I m very beautiful, have the features nd look but i m i have some issues with my body and i dont feel complete. Contact information: ashtoles@yahoo.com, 267 481 3318
< 1 2 3 4 5 6