The Tyra Banks Show

(ended 2010)

javnah

The Tyra Banks Show Fan Reviews (177)

7.8
  • If you had any brains you would still be stupid.

As an environmental engineer and scientist for more than 50 years, including doing experiments that prove that the greenhouse gas effect does not exist, I assure you that you just stuck your feet in your mouth up to your knees.

Man -made global warming is a lie.

There are thousand of peer reviewed papers that prove that the greenhouse gas effect does not exist and also that the "consensus of 97% " of climate scientist is a total lie.

I hope you love eating crow because you jumped into an area where your looks will only get you into more trouble that your stupid mouth.

Science is never settled

Real information can be found below.
  • Dance moms, Toddlers and Tiaras, and Honey Boo Boo!

These shows experience some harsh viewers criticism, however most of us love to watch them! America's Next Top Model is a personal favorite of mine! I would love to see a new reality show similar to Top Model but for kids. You see them in magazines, becoming young actors, and parents put them in many pageants. If there was a show for these kids to compete in a modeling showdown for scholarships towards college, I believe it would be a perfect show for young children to watch to be inspired by. Not just reality, but great hope that they can make their dreams come true! Also sending the message out there how important it is to have an education. :)
  • All Women Flash Mob in Tanzania

Dear Tyra, I appreciate your strength, wit and independence. I think you are doing a wonderful job raising other women's self esteem. We are a small NGO located in Moshi, Kilimanjaro Region, Tanzania and our mission is to empower adult women via education and entrepreneurship. Many of our students are very shy, afraid to speak up and hide their face when their name is called. When I told them I would like to do a flash mob, they thought I was crazy. 2 weeks later, 60 of our students shut down the busiest part of Moshi, the bus station, and performed in front of many unsuspecting bystanders. They were so strong, happy and enthusiastic. And we were immensely proud of them. I wanted to share their video with you so others can learn from their strength. And hopefully understand that many women in other parts of the world certainly don't have it easy. Thank you. Monika 7B0Q
  • this girl has a sad story!

• Modeling Update

Dear Tyra,

My name is Jasmine I'm 20years old and I always wanted to become a model since I was 5years old I could never find a right place to start for many of years and now that I'm writing to you I was wondering if you can help me out. My family is very supported and I really want to become a model because I think that it will give me conference and knowledge to become a better person inside and not be shy all the time. I watch every show of America Next Top Model and I get great knowledge what I should and shouldn't do.. I really would appreciate if you can help me?!
  • ACNE SCARRING IS RUINING MY LIFE!!! help me please :(

Dear Tyra,

I'm a 14 year old girl and suffer from acne scaring. It makes me really self conscious, emotional and I don't feel like I can ever leave my house or go to school without covering my face with foundation- which doesn't even work properly- but i wear it anyways just to feel secure .Its just really depressing to look in the mirror at my face when all my friends have flawless skin . I just want to be able to leave with a clear spot free scar free face so i can be happy and confident in my self again. I'm tired of using make up to cover up instead of enhancing my features like you said. I started to cry just writing this to you I just want it to go help me ?

PS. I'M a big fan of you and your show and you really do inspire me to love my self and my features that make me unique #fivehead ;)
  • Tyra,my mother just married a man that repeatatdly raped me when i was just a little girl and now she is on the run with him.

This man is a convicted child molester and has a outstanding warrant for his arrest. I am hoping that you can help me bring this story to light in an effort to get people to see the true reality of sexual predators. She knew about this back when it happened and she made me keep my mouth shut and he went free. Npw I am nearly 30 and have a pending case against him for this crime that happened when I was 12 years old. They are both living in Michigan and running from the law. I don't know what else to do to get the word out to help get him caught. Can you give me any suggestions? I have lived with all this for so many years and just recently found the support that I needed to give me the courage to take this case to court. The law is on my side and they have done a full investigation and know that it is all truth. There also are many witnesses to this case and also another victim. He was already in prison for the same crime and was on the sex offenders list when he was doing it to me. I just need a little help getting the word out so that we can get him back behind bars where he belongs. As you can also guess I am struggeling with knowing that my own mother chose to be with this man 15yrs. after he raped me. She flat out told me that she loved him more than me and is ok with not having me in her life. How does a mother do that? I really need your help Tyra. I come to you out of desperation for closer and understanding. I really want to help other people that have gone thru this as well as help myself heal over the lose of my mother. My bio father molested me from the time that I was 3-5yrs. old. My mother also covered that one up. My ex step uncle did it to me as well. I took him to court and he plead guilty right before we walked into the court room because we has so much evidence against him. My mother stood next to me thru that which is why I am having such a hard time understanding how she could do this to me.
  • TYRA I NEED YOUR HELP

I think your show is amazing. The way in which you help people is truly inspirational. I really do hope you could find it in your heart to help me.

I have a problem with my teeth. After about the age of 12, I stopped smiling. I just could not smile anymore because of how my teeth looked. I was bullied constantly in school over the way I looked. All I want now more than anything is to have my teeth fixed so I can finally smile again, like you do. It would mean the world to me.
  • tapeworm diet episode

1.5
    Just watched your episode about the tapeworm diet and wanted to say I don't think its right with the guy was doing by dang you were a strait bully in that episode. You brought someone on national television to try and humiliate them. U attacked him and what did u expect him to react like. He was seriously caught off guard what did you tell him to get him there because I know if he knew you we're going to attack him he would have been better prepared. I know you have done episodes on bullying before u took the number one spot of bullies in that episode. Also u said what he was doing was animal cruelty he had a very good point about them slaughtering them for food. That was nothin g compared to the lab test done All of the country on animals. He isn't breaking any laws doing what he is doing. If people are stupid enough to travel out of the country to have any kind of procedure done rather it be ingesting a tapeworm or cheap surgeries that us there problem.
  • FAN THOUGHTS THAT NEVER GETS REVIEWED lol

Dear Tyra,

I just wanted to say I love your show and always wanted to talk with you.. :)

Your wonderful fan,

Stevanie Luster

• TYRA I AM TIRED OF BEING FAT I NEED YOUR HELP!

Dear Tyra,

I have been bullied ever since the 1st grade for my weight. I am very obese and I try to do many things to make my life simpler and nothing seems to work. People call me many things that are harmful and I have been harmful for myself. Unfortunately, my parents can not afford anything for change. I wish to have lipo-suction and I want to look like the fit, sportsy person everyone else at my school looks like and I want everyone to leave me alone about my weight. Will you please help me?
  • TYRA PLEASE HELP US. Please give my wife and the wonderful mother of our two children a consideration.

My wife has dreamed of modeling. She has spent what little money she had to take modeling pictures and could not afford the constant photo updates to pursue her dream. We have been married for almost seventeen years and don't tell her I told you but she is only forty years young but looks 25. I have taken her to a "talent search" location and they said they were looking for younger. Please Tyra, I beg you to please review her latest pictures. If you met her you would meet one of the most honest, warm hearted person with unconditional love and glowing smile that can place a crying child at ease. She has supported me for seventeen years in the Army and has sacrificed her 17 year career as an Assistant Manager for Target Dept Store and my chain of command expected me to abandon her after I found her curled up in a fetal position crying in severe pain. My Command Sergeant Major told me " son, I don't know if you know this or not but if the Army wanted you to have a wife, we would've issued you The love and concern for my wife kept me from going to jail that day. We have been through so much together and I owe her everything. There is nothing I can say or do for her that would make me feel like it was enough. I am willing to do anything to help her become famous or follow her dream to model. Please email me for photos. Thank you and God bless you for your time and consideration. Respectfully

Dewey Stafford
  • Long time Fan and hopefully ANTM

I hope that you really get this I love your work I would like to be on ANTM but I fear that my stretch marks are going to be a problem I love my body and I love my look I just fear that it would hold me back in the show please. email me back I want to come on the show and I would love to get to meet you please. help me out
  • My Moms Funeral Fund

Hello Tyra, my name is Melody Rox & me, my little sister & older brother could really use your help in any way you can please. we are trying to bury our mother who passed from Metastatic Breast Cancer Sept 1, 2013. Any donation that is given would be a tax write off be its under the umbrella of a 501c3 organization. if money can't be given could you please help us to promote the websites and the video below for donations on your show. we would greatly appreciate it. we are trying to raise $8,000-$10,000. we are in Los Angeles California. well I live in Texas but have been here 5 months now I came down May 17, 2013 to take my mom to the doctor and that's when we found out she had stage 4 Metastatic Breast Cancer and it was incurable.

my contact is 2817839897 thank you for taking the time to read and watch this video.

4kQ5sYw0rWE
  • my daughter loves her some tyra!

where do i begin? to keep it simple my daughter worships the ground that tyra walks on. my step-daughter ashley whom i love and acknowledge as my flesh and blood loves everything tyra stands for. beauty, power, respect, and adored by everyone on the planet. my daughter recently made 16, and though she is a pretty young lady she lacks confidence. like any other parents not having confidence would really cause concern. her mom and i have tried to get her to enter contest, yet by her not having the confidence these attempts have fell short. if anyone seen our daughter, they would agree that she have the looks, as well as potential to do and excel in whatever it is she wants. yet it hurts that our words as parents aren't good enough at times to give that push she needs, cause she feels that we are saying whatever just because she is our daughter. we know that tyra can't be everywhere at once, however if someone that was in the buisness could tell her that she has potential and if she worked hard at it she could become successful, then we would be confident that she would come out that shell and blossom into the beautiful flower that she rightfully is. any help would be appreciated, cause like all parents we just want the best for our baby girl.
  • The little penguin handbook

I love your show :)
  • An Amazing Mom Life May Be At HELP !!!!!!

Hello,

its my moms dream to meet you she watches your show all the time she says "it takes her away from her issues even if its for a little while"

My mother is 36 years old she takes care of her 21 year old sister with "downs" , Her 59 year old father with lupus & also me (years) & my son (3 months) & if that's not enough on her plate she has Degenerative nerve disease. This condition eats away slowly at her nerves till they are gone, she often has muscle spasms & shakes which can both be very painful, some days she cant even move. My mother takes care of everyone else & its costing her her life & health, She has acquired lot of weight over the years & fears losing her life over it has saved for the Gastric Bypass but had to use it for our home & bills . Needless to say shes a selfless woman & deserves the best. I would give my right arm for this woman shes already given some much for me countless others.
    I just want to say, You are so Cool, you really do care about anything & everything. You also give good advice, your mom should be proud of you of all the things you accomplished & started. I love Obsessed! I have seen every Cycle From Start to finish except Cycle 19. I can't wait to see Cycle 19 all the way through & looking forward to Cycle 20. Boys VS Girls! I think after Cycle 20 has aired you should have Another All Star Cycle 2 called End It 2 Win It! Bring back all the runner -ups like Cycle 2 Mercedes, Cycle 4 Kaitlyn, Cycle 5 Nik, Cycle 6 Joanie, Cycle 7 Eugena that can twist the hold her leg up in the air and keep her face Fierce! Cycle 8 Natasha the Russian Spy Sex Bomb, Cycle 9 Chantal, Cycle 10 Anya, that girl can model, Cycle 11 Sam, that Cycle was so close, but the better model won. Cycle 12 Aminat with that beautiful skin and those legs. I just seen Aminat doing her thing on Project Runway. Cycle 13 Petite Cycle, Erin ! Cycle 14 Raina With those Wolf Eyes Culture! Cycle 15 Chelsey with that nice runway walk. Cycle 16 Bad Ass Molly, that girl can model. I really hope shes on there, because she might actually win. Cycle 18 Laura the Rebel Chick! Cycle 19 Keira! You have to bring these girls back, it's going to be Firece with these girls & it's a definete Cycle you will never forget. Please Tyra! I garentee they will be Firce with great personal Style & Personality! Thank- You for Reading my Email! Have a Good Day! Ps Bring back & Miss J.
  • pregnant bunny

I just recently watched the episode about the pregnant bunny and I seriously hope that Tyra has gained better perspective on situations that are hard for others to handle the girl may have chosen a life you would not have picked but at least she was not trying get money from the government. Also she was trying to talk with you and you just kept bashing her she was crying because Tyra was being a bully. Life was hard enough for her without you bashing on her I didn't see you trying to step up and give her a job or money so she didn't have to prostitute. I used to look up to you and now I am just sad that what I have seen was you not being accepting to her or anyone in a hard situation.
  • A life long insecurity that I hope I'll be able to fix...

Ever since I was little, kids would tease me about the size of my forehead. I'd just go home and cry. I never told my parents about it because I was embarrassed. I always wondered what was wrong with me. Even up until middle school kids were cruel and would laugh at me due to my appearance. Now, I have bangs that cover my face because I am so insecure. I speak of it with no one and now that I'm older, my insecurities have grown even worse :( I wanna cry a lot because no matter what it's unfixable. I just want to be normal. This whole thing has taught me a lot and how much bullying can mentally affect and ruin someone. It's ruined my self confidence by a lot. I'm saving up money to have surgery done so I can finally be happy and confident with looking at myself. I give you a lot of props, you truly are my role model and you embrace your forehead, as to me, it does the complete opposite.
  • please help me get my story heard I wanna help others so they know about what can happen to them and their children!

My name is Megan Chavis and I'm 20 years old and ill be 21 on September 2. I'm contacting you because I truly believe a I have a stroy that needs to be heard. On May 9, 2007 I was diagnosef with a rare form of ovarian cancer at the age of 14. I was in stage three and I had to recIeve chemo therapy at dupont hospital for Children in Wilmington de. WHICH IS THE BEST HOSPITAL I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. They found this because I had a tumor the size of a football ruptured in my abdomen. I was always a healthy child growing up so this came as a really big surprise to everyone of the family including myself. Before recieving chemo therpay I was asked if I would like to take the regular form of chemo or another form that was considered "The Study". The study was a different way of treatment that would give me more dose in a less amount of time instead of a less dose in a longer amount of time. They told me that choosing the study could help young woman like me in the future. Knowing me and how I am with putting everyone first I choose to do the study praying one day because of me could save a life even if mine wasn't. So i start treatment on may 12 and end up haveing an allergic reaction to a medication called phenorgon which scared me half to death thinkin this is what i was gonna feel like for the next few months! I was ready to quit treatment but i stay strong and continued. 3 months go by and by this time I was all done my treat ment and no sign of the cancer! During this time I was just starting high school freshmen year and I end up being taken out of school. Well school told me I was going tk have to repeat 9th grade and I wouldn't graduate on time. Being that I'm so dedicated to school I ask the school to send a teacher which homework to my house so I could go to 10th grade after I finish chemo. I pass and I was able to go to 10th grade and make honor roll. A year now goes by and start getting extreamly bad pain to where it was impossible to move without being in pain! My parents rush me to the hospital only to find out I had appendicitis! Another deadly infection that could kill me within 3 days so I get surgery and recover. Another year goes by and I'm doing good in school and a radio station contacts my mom about a letter she sent for this fundraising they doevery year for a week chosing local people to participate. They try to make a wish come true for each local that has had a devistaing experience happen to them. Well my mom sent them a letter telling them my story and told them she really wanted to get me a car for college after I graduate. They grant me my wish and donate a 2002 saturn coupe to me fully paid. Well unfortuntely 4 days after I got the car a man ramed into the back of me when I was at a complete stop and totaled the car. By this time the cancer has really changed our lives with both of my parents losing their jobs and we pretty much loose everything our cars our house and pretty much my life. I end up switching schools my senior year to a new school and having to graduate with new people! Which with me I try to adapt to everything and I make a few friends and make do. So as you can see my life has been all around crazy for me and I really want to get my story out there especially to young wonan because this form of cancer is very silent. I want woman to know that its very important to get checked on a regular basis with there doctors becausecthis can happen within a blink of an eye. It all happened for me within two weeks. So please please can you help me!
  • A soon to be brides worst nightmare

As a little girl I've always imagined my wedding day to be one of the happiest days of my life but i just don't think it will be my skin is horrible acne is all over my face n my body ive tried everything acne medicine creams solutions pills nothing my hair is dull and lifeless as a young girl i was never taught how to put on makeup because my family didnt believe in it and i dont feel like a women im going be 24 n i still dress like im in high school trya i need ur help can u please give me a make over?
  • friend with cancer

I have a fellow volunteer firefighter at West Berwick Hose Company No.1 age of two beautiful little girl and a wife to a great husband. She has been diagnose with Hodkins Lymphoma. We live in a small town called Berwick Pa. She has lots of friends supporting her and her family but can you really have to much support? I'm not asking for much..... just maybe a thinking anything. Her pain breaks my heart and I find myself wishing I could do so much more.... sigh. She has no idea I'm writing this and I hope I'm not over stepping my friendship boundaries. I just want her to feel the love in this world instead of the pain she is feeling. Her name is Megan Wark. I end this letter with four love you Megan.

Kelly J Baltzer
  • Question about Modeling Agency Scams

You had previously done a show about modeling agency scams. A friends son has been recognized by an agency, but they are asking for $6,000 for the opportunity to be recognized in New York. I am concerned that this may be a scam. I've investigated online, and am getting mixed reviews about this company. (I will only mention the name privately, not publicly as to protect the company's name). Anyways, how do I check if the company is reputable? This family struggles financially, and I would hate to see them being taken advantage of. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Trying so hard

I am a 23 year old girl married to a wonderful man who served in our military. We just found out we are having our first child in July 2013, a boy. I am currently a full time student ( I am going to school over full-time, I take 18 units when full time is 12 units) and I work for myself ( I clean houses when I am not in classes- around 25 hours each week) while my husband works full time. We pay 450$ every month for medical insurance and we are having major issues trying to pay our medical bills and up coming bills for the birth of our baby boy. Our insurance will not cover one cent until we can come up with our 3k deductible (Not to mention when the baby is born our deductible become 6k). We are on a payment plan with the hospital and we pay 200$ per month until the birth however that plan does not include lab work, ultra sounds, ect. Just in the past two months we have received over 2k in medical bills and we have applied for medicaid and we do not qualify. We are a hard working American family and we are barley getting by as it is. Now we are faced with choosing to buy food, gas, pay our rent or pay the medical payments. We are trying so hard to responsible but I have no other ideas. We are drowning in medical bills and we do not qualify for any assistance. What should we do?
  • Hello,

Jah'Kiyla is my 9 year old daughter looking to start a foundation for Cheerleading. She came to me one day and ask me can I pay for her friends to cheer with her because they parents couldn't afford it. I told her I'm a single mother and I can barely afford to pay for her. She is trying to become a model, also actor. She knows she has to put her education first. I told her I will do whatever I have to do to get her started, as long as she does her part in school. Jah'Kiyla has a personality that will light up a room. She is beautiful and has the attitude to go with it. She has help 2 college kids start there photograpy business off. They cherish her for that. I'm not looking for money, just would like help to get her a non profit organization started. I owe her that much. You can check more photos of her on Instagram: @jahkiyla and YouTube: Jahkiyla Atwaters. She also was awarded by the mayor for her dedication to the City. Her cheerleading team won "State Champion" last month. She is a awesome cheerleader. When you see Jah'Kiyla, most people think she is about 5 or 6. She is tiny, but has the heart of a lion.
  • Inspiring Leukemia Fighter 16 Years Old.

Hello,

I am writing this with regards to my cousin Jorie Elliott.

Jorie was diagnosed with Acute Pro-myilotic Leukemia which is a type of Acute Non-lymphocytic Leukemia she was 15 years old when she was diagnosed with this on January 9th 2013. Jorie turned 16 years old which she had to spend in the hospital alone in London Ontario.

She is a straight "A" student and a very athletic person playing 7 different sports on 10 different teams, due to cancer Jorie had to give up her love for her sports and her school. But this hasn't stopped her she has already convinced her mom to let her play hockey every now and then.

Jorie loves turtles in the summer of 2008 when Jorie was 10 she wrote her first letter to the Municipality of Kincardine about her concerns that turtles would get killed trying to cross the street. After not hearing any news about this issue Jorie decided to send in another letter this time including an essay about Ontario's turtle populaton and how 6 of Ontario's 8 species of turtle are at-risk. Jorie's 2 year wait paid off as the Municipality began to search for a turtle crossing sign. Jorie set out to raise money to pay for the signs herself.

When Jorie was 11 she planned on taking school supplies and clothes over to Cuba were she goes on winter vacation. Jorie states that she wants to make them feel like the luckiest kids in the world. Thanks to Jorie 31 packages were sent with her to Cuba and handed out to the children in Varadero.

Jorie's wish is to meet Justin Bieber so I am asking you to help her out, she puts everyone before herself and always stands up for what she believes in, and now it's our turn to give back to her.

We have also started a #turtlesforjorie campaign and are trying to get it to "trend" on twitter. So every time you see a turtle think of a girl who is battling something no child/teenager/person should have to.

• HELLO.. MISS TYRA BANKS..

HELLO MY NAME IS DONNIE AM FROM MILWAUKEE WI, I JUST WANT TO SAY HI AND ALSO TELL YOU AM GOING TO START TREAMENTS SOON TO BECOME A WOMEN JUST LIKE ISIS... HEYYY.. I HOPE YOU CAN WRITE BACK TO TALK AND ASLO TO GET TO KNOW ISIS IS SHE CAN TALK ALSO.. THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE...
  • HOMELESS MOTHER OF 6 NEEDS HELP

I know you probably get a lot of people asking for help and i apoligize for taking up you time. As i stated before i am a mother of 6 beautiful children , 1,3,5,7,8 and almost 10 , 3 boys and 3 girls. We have been homeless for 10 months now , been staing in a 1 bedroom hotel room for 3 months scrounging up the rent each week which is 245 per week. Cant find a job , trust me i got out everyday aplying everywhere i can and still no luck. :( I have my GED plus 3 semesters in collage, im a photographer with several other talents. Currently residing in Clearater florida, been here 4 months. I really want to be able to provide my family a stable home, ive tried everything that i know to do and keep ending up back at the bottom or below. I absolutly love you and your show and everything that you do so thats why i turned to you hoping somehow, someway you can work you magic and get us back on our feet. My email is .

Thanks A Million,

Sincerley,

Tiffany
  • PLEASE HELP ME TRAVEL WITH THE PEOPLE TO PEOPLE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGAM!!!

My name is Shawnte Wash. I was invited by the People to People Ambassador Program to apply to become a student ambassador. I completed the application process and passed the interview successfully in September 2012. As a student ambassador I have the opportunity to go to Europe for the summer.

I am a child that one could easily mistaken as a statistic. My father died when I was 3 from diabetic complications. I am being raised by a single mother on Public Assistance. My mom has done all that she can to ensure that I stayed out of trouble and focused on my education. She has invested in extracurricular activities to keep my busy and focused so I would have no time be become a victim of my neighborhood. I have always excelled in school because I knew that education would provide me with more opportunities. I have become a pillar in my community and an essential member of my family. I am a scholar athlete which helps me to be a well rounded individual. I am humble. I am thankful for the accolades that have been bestowed upon me for my stellar performance in the class and on the field. I appreciate my family and my experiences that have gotten me to this point in my life and have opened avenues to my future. I am excited about the opportunity to explore other countries and broaden my horizons. I am an African American young woman with a lot to offer and even more to learn.

People to People Ambassador Program has been around since 1958; their mission is to provide a unique opportunity for educational growth, which can help give you an edge in the classroom. In addition, academic credit and service-learning hours are available. As a high school student my involvement as a Student Ambassador can provide me with a competitive edge on my college and scholarship applications.

My goal is to raise $3500 from this fundraising letter. This fundraising supports, me, Shawnte Wash, in pursuit of becoming a Student Ambassador with People to People Ambassador Programs. My mom and I have been working hard since we found out that I was accepted in this program and we have raised half of the money needed for this experience. We are not done working but with your help I can reach my goal.

I invite you to consider what donation you can make whether it is big or small, a financial contribution will be greatly appreciated. It is your support that will have the ability to move me closer to experiencing this wonderful opportunity. With your donation you will be helping me to broaden my horizons and see beyond my neighborhood boundaries.

Sincerely,