The Tyra Banks Show

The CW (ended 2010)

The Tyra Banks Show Fan Reviews (180)

• Hello,

Jah'Kiyla is my 9 year old daughter looking to start a foundation for Cheerleading. She came to me one day and ask me can I pay for her friends to cheer with her because they parents couldn't afford it. I told her I'm a single mother and I can barely afford to pay for her. She is trying to become a model, also actor. She knows she has to put her education first. I told her I will do whatever I have to do to get her started, as long as she does her part in school. Jah'Kiyla has a personality that will light up a room. She is beautiful and has the attitude to go with it. She has help 2 college kids start there photograpy business off. They cherish her for that. I'm not looking for money, just would like help to get her a non profit organization started. I owe her that much. You can check more photos of her on Instagram: @jahkiyla and YouTube: Jahkiyla Atwaters. She also was awarded by the mayor for her dedication to the City. Her cheerleading team won "State Champion" last month. She is a awesome cheerleader. When you see Jah'Kiyla, most people think she is about 5 or 6. She is tiny, but has the heart of a lion.