The Ultimate Fighter Forums

Friday 10:00 PM on Fox Sports 1In Season

Rampage...for real!

jackee0

[1]Nov 3, 2009
    • level: 5
    WOW! After watching the last show, is there any doubt as to why Quinton "Rampage" Jackson got the nickname 'Rampage."? Man, he went completely berserk on the show. I really feel for him losing every match to Rashad, especially that last one. It was so close, could have gone either way. Can't wait 'til next show. If his last fighter loses....I fear for anyone that gets in his way or path. I hope this season will mark his last time coaching...it is really not his area of expertise. Didn't he and his team lose to Griffin the last time he wore a coach's hat? Poor Quinton!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Yaspaa

[2]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 79
    He is being a bit of an arse as well,why is he taking it so far with tit-ies?, I really feel sorry for the guy. Rashad is the sound one in the show which I didn't expect.

D-LinkUK

[3]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 24

It's funny but before this show i loved Rampage and disliked Rashid but my views have done a complete turn around, Rampage ( weather it's for the camera's ) is an arrogant bad mouthed bad tempered ass, oh add bad loser to that, Rashid who i thought was a cocky sob is a very down to earth person who cares alot about not only his fighters but Rampage's as well.

Pity these two wont fight ( in the near future anyway ) as i'd be cheering Rashid all the way.

SubJunk2006

[4]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    D-LinkUK wrote:

It's funny but before this show i loved Rampage and disliked Rashid but my views have done a complete turn around, Rampage ( weather it's for the camera's ) is an arrogant bad mouthed bad tempered ass, oh add bad loser to that, Rashid who i thought was a cocky sob is a very down to earth person who cares alot about not only his fighters but Rampage's as well.

Pity these two wont fight ( in the near future anyway ) as i'd be cheering Rashid all the way.

I completely agree. Before this season I liked Rampage and thought Rashad was cocky because of his cage antics. But now I see Rashad is a cool and mature guy, and Rampage is a bit of a jerk. He's funny sometimes but pretty much a jerk.

Yaspaa

[5]Nov 14, 2009
    • level: 79
    Yeah,totally agree.