The Unit

Chaos Theory

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 26, 2009 on CBS

• Shaping up to be a great season ending.

After planting some seeds of doubt in Italy and China the team set about stealing some top secret technology from a Chinese warehouse and setting off a bomb making it look like terrorists have hit the building, problem is to make this look more convincible Jonas and Bob have to escape with the technology and leave no trace of 'U.S' involvement, there plans go south when the underground train they are on makes a forced stop because of a suicide jumper on the tracks and it's a race against time for Col Ryan and Bridget to help there team mates escape.

On the home front Mack is once again called upon to be the 'good husband/father' when Lissy goes off with some guy who she's met via the internet who turns out to be much older than her.

The more exciting part of the episode for me was Sam's reappearance, now with Leon Drake who has captured Elliot Gillum and wants his wife Susan along to meet him, naturally Molly goes to and gets captured.

This now sets it up for next weeks nail biter which I'm looking forward to, I have to admit The Unit is going from strength to strength however I'm slightly disappointed with Mack not getting more involved with missions and the writers having him spend more time as a family man, plus where is Charles Grey, I know Michael Irby is doing other stuff off screen but surely that could have waited for a break in the show…. Oh well hope he's back soon.