The Unit Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

THANK You to the Cast and Crew

nynaevelan

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 8

Throughout the day my emotions have ranged from hope, sadness, grief, shock and anger. But I would like to take this moment to say thank you to the finest cast and crew, including DemoreBarnes whose work I have ever enjoyed. Through the last four seasons and 69 episodes I have watched your vision, which has brought me joy, laughter, love and yes sometimes anger. Each week was a delight to sit through and I thank you for sharing your gifts with me and the millions of other fans. Good luck in all that you do from this point forward but know that your work was appreciated and respected. My love and support to you in these uncertain times and each time I play one of my DVDs I will always think of you, those of you both on and off the camera. Dennis H brought me to The Unit but it was ALL of you that kept me here.

Love ~~Nyn

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cephun

[2]May 15, 2010
    • level: 5

this was an excellent show. i just started it a couple months ago and flew through the 4 seasons. the pacing was excellent, and i liked that they focused on home life as well as military life.dennis brought me to the show as well, and i ended up loving the cast. i was sad with what happened to victor. at least the end wasn't a cliff hanger. it was a good run, and i hope dennis's unit inspired movie makes it it all through all the way!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.