The Unit Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

What now?

TheSKYY

[1]Jun 13, 2009
    • level: 5

Hey guys,

The Unit has ended and now I'm a little bit confused what I should watch now? I was also a big fan of The Shield, but it has ended too so there are no drama/military/police/action series left? I read about the new series "Washington Field" but it looks like that it won't be produced......so does anyone have some ideas what I can watch now? I tried the first season of Flashpoint, but for me it is much too emotional....I need something like The Unit/The Shield?

So please help me!! Give me some hope

THX! SKYY

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ProChef1

[2]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    I don't know if this will satisfy your need for a new show, but I have started watching 'The Cleaner' on A&E. It has all the hard-hitting drama and great story lines just like 'The Unit'. (Language can be a little dicey though, if that's an issue.)

AlanPppppp

[3]Jul 3, 2009
    • level: 8
    Practically, realistically, technically none..The Unit has to come back if not this fall, next spring, next fall, etc..

But I did caught up with 'Burn Notice' or I call it a modern MacGyver type of show. The characters are fun and alive, always poke fun with each other.

njbiograd

[4]Jul 9, 2009
    • level: 4
    I am extremely dissappointed with CBS obviously for this decision. The show was great, despite the poor time slots they put it in. It is a unique show, unlike the half dozen forensics shows, lawyer shows, cops shows, etc. What drove their choice is beyond me. I have thought about it for 2 months and decided that the best reaction I can have is to ban new CBS shows. They want to take the Unit offf, fine, but I will not watch any of the replacements that they have to offer. Hello ABC and NBC ... what do you have to show me?