The Unit

Manhunt

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2006 on CBS

• Really don't like that Col Ryan!

I really don't like that Col Ryan as I don't know about the rest of you. He thinks that he has a better than thou attitude and that is he may be just doing his job. But he is fall from perfect as the team has to track down a terrorist and the women fear a stranger who approachs one of their children.
  • The Unit is definately a series that you have to contend with.

This episode should be shown by the Republican party at every fund raiser they have. This plays on the fears of most conservatives right before an election. It is well written but I can't see any team moving that fast unless they are wearing capes. If we really had a unit like that Kim Jon Il (or whatever his name is)and Chavez would be a lot quiter in thier critizisms of the US. I like how they can take you from one intense situation and put you in the middle of another one without feeling that you just fell out of a window. This is a good show and hopefully will go on for a long time.
  • excellent

the unit is undercover along a mexican border town with assistance from mexican intelligence. jonas and the unit moves in on a terrorist hideout only to realize that there's a tunnel that heads all the way across the US border. the unit goes through the tunnel and meets light opposition. but their job gets more complicated when the man their after manages to elude them. It's a really exciting episode, the cat and mouse chase is so riveting. seeing the unit in action is so awesome, it makes the episode really exciting. i can't wait for the next one. it's an awesome episode.