The Unit

Paradise Lost

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2007 on CBS

• Wow! What an episode!

Ok...must admit that this was an awesome episode! However, there are several things that are bugging me!

Firstly, is this the last of Mack and Tiffy? I mean she took the kids and everything, but how is that possible? she doesn't have any money! Didn't Mack empty the savings account when he suspected that she was having an affair? So how can she afford to relocate with the kids?

Plus, has Mack given up? Has he accepted the fact that his marriage is over and that Tiffy took the kids to be with her lover? It doesn't look as if he will fight for his marriage anytime soon! Almost forgot, is Tiffy out of her F#*%ing mind? OMG, i can't believe she would cut her face to blame Mack! And they say that the soldiers are the "krazy" ones!

Secondly, i can't believe that Bob would turn to CIA after all the Unit has meant to him; just because his wife has a percieved fear! I mean what the hell does she know?!

Now he will have to prove his loyalty to the CIA by hunting down and possibily killing Jonas! In what world can that be right?!

Thirdly, i can't wait for the next episode, did Ryan kill his wife???

Last but not least, will Jonas return for his wife? And how will Molly cope without her husband or the strenght of the other army wives to lean on?!

All in all, what an awesome episode, but so much have been left on said! How on earth will they rap it up?

I guess i'll just have to wait and see!