The Unit

Paradise Lost

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2007 on CBS

• Awesome episodes with a few twists...

This is, so far, my all time favorite Unit episode. It was something I didn't expect and it was new. They always talked about having to hide and get a new life, and now we get to see them do so. In this episode, the CID is investigating criminal activities of the Unit and, especially, Jonas and his team. They all have to make choices. In the end, Colonel Tom Ryan chooses to give up his career and his wife for him men. Bob gives in and chooses his family and takes a deal from the CIA, which order him to find Jonas. Mack and Hector face the charges while Mr. Grey disappears. Jonas chooses his family and disappears himself. He gives them all of his pay and there is one moment where I almost cried when Mrs. Blane was decifering Jonas's message to her that said "arrived safe be strong" It was heartwrenching. Now we have to wonder, is Bob going to give up his loyalties for his family and track down Jonas? And, what is Jonas going to do in his new life, especially if Bob comes along. And, whatever happened to Mr. Grey? Awesome, awesome episode which adds a whole new story line and I can't wait to see more.