The Unit

Paradise Lost

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2007 on CBS

• In the season finale, the Unit is still investigated for committing criminal actions. The CIA is looking for a fall guy and so loyalties will be tested.

For a season finale it was decent. A continuation of what's been going on in the last few episodes.

The unit is investigated for disobeying protocol, maybe stealing hundreds of thousands, and a big mishap that happened in one of their missions.

Seeing the team break up was something I was looking forward to see how people would react. Mac and Tiffy already had problems of their own because of the the infidelity issues on both of their sides. Kim was getting agitated for the whole thing. It was only a few episodes prior to this where Colonel Ryan thought she was a spy.

Jonas the other try to keep straight faces but it's obvious things won't be wrapped up simply. Bob initially rejecting the CIA's offer seems to take it in the end. His first assignment is to track down the AWOL Jonas.

Each person is going through one frypan to the other. I hope they continue with the same intensity and don't wrap up a situation like this cheap and easy like "The Shield".

So far I haven't been disappointed in any episodes.