The Unit

CBS (ended 2009)

Catwoman87531

The Unit Fan Reviews (229)

• Great show bringing new content to the tv landscape with subject matter not popular for the time.

Great show bringing new content to the tv landscape with subject matter not popular for the time. The beauty of this show was it's ability to give us characters we could relate to and cheer for. Even for those unfamiliar with the subject matter could enjoy the depth of the stories and become immersed in the characters plights. Politics didn't play into the show unless you wanted them to. The show although about the military didn't go out of it's way to present pro-war propaganda that was at it's peak during the shows conception. This was simply a good show with engrossing stories that just so happen to revolve around the military and one of it's top units. The show took a turn to some peoples dismay. Introducing a woman into the unit which is not true to real life and changing the theme song to something more accessible. However for the true fans these were television conceits that had to be made to give us more of what we wanted which was more of The Unit. Good show with a large fan base despite whatever nonsense went into CBS's decision but for the fans who supported this show no explanation will ever justify this shows abrupt end.