The Unit

The Last Nazi

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 15, 2009 on CBS

• I love The Unit but I hated this episode. I thought that the writing was terrible and seemed very out of character. I was so disappointed with this episode and am not liking the turn this season has taken.

I love The Unit but I hated this episode. I thought that the writing was terrible and seemed very out of character. What was with Ryan and Charlotte? Since when does she chain smoke and to me it looked like she was smoking a joint in her first shot.

I hate the storyline with Grey and that woman. One conversation in a car (previous episode) and suddenly he is in love with her? And then when her father's friend came to see Molly it just seemed to drag on and on. What was the point of them sitting at the table while Molly and Bob's wife watched on the surveillance video?

The way that they carried out their "kidnapping" of the Last Nazi was totally botched and I thought very un-Jonas like - walking into that room ahead of that man so that he could get knocked out and how could they have missed that that woman was waiting there with a gun.

I just thought the entire episode was poorly written and the characters were not acting like themselves.
    The worst episode of The Unit of them all IMO.