The Unit

The Last Nazi

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 15, 2009 on CBS

• Not the reason I watch this Show. I'm fan of the series but not this episode.

This episode was terrible. Very disjointed in the story-lines and had me total confused. The storyline involving the Nazi being captured and returned to The Hague made the most sense. SM Jonas Blane (Dennis Haysbert) and the team are sent by the President to capture a former Nazi before a US civilian team can kill him. The later would cause problems for US foreign relations. The storyline involving Colonel Tom Ryan (Robert Patrick) and Charlotte Canning Ryan (Rebecca Pidgeon) was just bad. They way they talk to each other is just weird. Who talks like that? Why is he even with her after she burned him so bad before? The storyline, of him being offered his first star and trying to decide to take it, makes sense. He doesn't want to leave the Unit but he wants to be a General. Showing his abusive past, as a boy at the hands of his father, doesn't relate to how he is now. So what it's purpose? I can't find the episode involving Charles Grey (Michael Irby) and the young woman in this episode being protected by her father. The storyline involving Molly Blane (Regina Taylor) and the old man who is trying to buy the business did not make sense.