We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Unusuals Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Song from "The Apology Line" 01x09

Loooooooooooost

[1]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    Hello all. During the chase scene towards the end of "The Apology Line" there was a song that I instantly fell in love with. It sounded like tribal type music. I don't think anyone would be familiar enough to recognize the song right away, but if anyone knows, that would be awesome. As the music was playing, I said aloud that I am downloading that song right after the episode. TV.com is usually really good about adding the music to the trivia page, but I know I'd have to wait awhile. Ok, hope everyone enjoyed the episode as much as I did. Thanks for any help. Peace.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Loooooooooooost

[2]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    Ok, two minutes after I posted this I found my answer. The artist is Daler Mehndi, song titled "Tunaqk Tunak Tun." Hopefully this link works, as I am including the YouTube video. Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

Addler000

[3]Jun 16, 2009
    • level: 1
    Does anyone know the name and artist of the song at the end of this eppisode?

maakif

[4]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 1
    The song 'Tunak Tunak Tun' is a punjabi music from the Indian Punjab. The artist is Daler Mehndi. Punjabi is a local dialect spoken in the Indian and Pakistani part punjab. Punjabi culture is very rich and famous for sufi music as well as folklores. There is a new genre of punjabi music called Bangra music - dance music.