The Vampire Diaries

1912

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 15, 2012 on The CW

7.7
  • 1912: One of the BEST flashback Episodes EVER!

The vampire Diaries knows how to do flashback episodes better than any other show on TV right now I love how they Incorporated the past scenes with the present scenes so wonderfully and they defiantly did this amazingly well in this episode!

1912 can be summed up in two words: The Salvatore Brothers!

Yes the show has been about the love triangle for some time but I have always loved Damon and Stefan's relationship and this episode focused in on that to incredible extent.

It was also cool that diary narratives were incorporated into this show something we really haven't seen since the 1st season.

It was so great seeing Damon and Stefan meeting for the first time in 50 years you can see the resentment in Damon's eyes and the forgiveness in Stefan's.

I also loved how the 1912 flashbacks was amazingly parallel to the present scenes it made me love Damon and Stefan even more.

Seeing Stefan become a Ripper for the first time was truly horrifying and Paul Wesley played his emerging darkness heart-achingly well.

Elena and Matt's scenes were sweet it was really cool of them to break into Meredith's house but kinda stupid as well. Hearing Elena's explanation of her attraction to Damon and Stefan made perfect sense to me it was very genuine.

Poor Alaric seriously that man cannot catch a break.

Does this mean that our favorite Vampire Hunter/ teacher/ guardian will be dead before Season 3 ends?

Or will Elena & Company be able to save him? I hope so because I love Alaric!

The end scene with Damon promising Stefan that he will help him control his blood-lust was amazingly acted it made me love Damon and Stefan even more!

After everything Stefan and Damon have been through together you saw that Damon truly loves Stefan and just wants him to be okay.

I cannot wait 4 next week to see what happens to Alaric!

Over all this episode rocked one of the best of Season 3 so far!