The Vampire Diaries

A View to a Kill

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2013 on The CW

• TVD is revving up w/ A View to a Kill

Elena has to be the wimpiest and annoying vampire ever! I can't wait until she takes the cure. She might get some sort of personality once she becomes human again. Gotta love the Originals, deep down their wicked cold blooded hearts, they care. Psycho-serial vampire killer Klaus loves Caroline and asking semi-reformed Damon for advice. Touching and disturbing. How cool was Bonnie boxing-in Klaus at the Gilbert residence? It's about time someone can cripple an Original. Don't hate me Stefan & Elena fans, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Rebekah & Stefan scenes. I think those two could truly make a go of it, if Stefan ever gets over his Elena obsession. Elena needs to stop drinking the Rebekah haterade. She lost the right to be jealous once she choose Damon and announced to the world she is in love with him. So grow up Elena, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Last, I must share my favorite jaw dropping shirtless. Any excuse to have Jeremy rip off his shirt I'm all for it. I had to manually close my jaw. I vote Jeremy to be shirtless for a full future episode! Who's with me? Hoping next episode really goes somewhere, cause this story line is dragging. Over n Out.