The Vampire Diaries

After School Special

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2013 on The CW

• I ship Delena!

Great episode!!

It's about time Elena freed herself from Stefan's boring clutches. The show tries to convince us that Stefan is a "hawt-e" (Bonnie's words, not mine) but I just don't see it. He's slightly below average at best.

I'm also tired of Stefan acting like he's the second coming of Mother Teresa. SO honourable, SO chivalrous, SO mature. PLEASE. To be honest, I felt a sort of savage pleasure to watch Elena straight up telling Stefan she didn't love him anymore. Let's hope that isn't the sire bond talking!

And Rebekah's back!!!! YAY. Love her. Love Klaus too but hate him a lil bit for daggering her all the time. haha. Typical Klaus.

And when did Steve McQueen get so buff? Somehow, it only makes him look worse. He looks like a hairless chicken. Also, he frequently puts on a deep voice which is pathetic.

As for Tyler, he stupidly went ahead and did whatever Hayley told him to do for no apparent reason and look what happened. Klaus killed his mom. It's sad that Carol Lockwood had to die. She was a good character but I see why Klaus had to do just that. He's Klaus! He's not going to stand by while Dimwit Tyler runs about unsiring his hybrids for no reason without some major payback! Especially now that he can't even use Elena's blood to make more hybrids.
CW