The Vampire Diaries

After School Special

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2013 on The CW

• Curious how the story (& loves) continues/developes!!

I feel bad for Stefan! I know a lot of viewers wants Elena & Damon to be together. And for the first time (since this episode) I hope they will. Not because I wish them together, but because Stefan deserves so much better than Elena en Damon, his so called brother! Sorry for saying this, first Katherine and now Elena? I see a pattern .. And of course you don't choose the way you feel. But still .. don't get me wrong, Damon may be right for Elena, but just the way how it happened, is it real? It looks that way, but who knows? I hope Stefan finally be with someone who loves him for real!!! I love how Caroline tried to protect Stefan when Rebekah compelled Elena to say the truth! And then comforts Tyler! Aah!! Cute! Anyway .. there is by the way a new love perhaps? Rebekah and Stefan? Stefan needs to get his act together, he's such a softie when it concerns Elena, but not anymore. Not after the truth. Can't wait to see what happens next with Stefan, Rebeka, Klaus etc. Bring it on!! Next on The Vampire Diaries!!! #great show!!