The Vampire Diaries

After School Special

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2013 on The CW

• Terrible. Just terrible. **Spoilers**

I am so sick of the Elena, Stephan, Damon dynamic and that's all this episode was. Rebecca is an ancient original vampire and yet she has nothing better to do than kidnap people and force them to talk about their feels? Seriously? When she was first introduced she was such a bad-ass character. And remember how she figured out Stephan was lying about loving her? Remember how her brother said she had a uncanny knack for figuring those things out? Whatever happened to that?

Mayor Lockwood gets killed and the reactions were underwhelming to say the least. I've wanted Elana and Damon to get together forever, and yet when they finally do its because of mind-rape. Seriously, this whole sire-bond thing is creeping me out. "Come to me". Seriously Damon? And I know Damon's morality is ambiguous, but suddenly he's down with turning a bunch of innocent people into vampires just so Jeremy can kill them? Whatever. And can somebody PLEASE kill April already? She's come so close so many times.

Literally the only reason I gave this any stars was because I liked the Jeremy scenes. This had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that his bulging biceps were prominently displayed.