The Vampire Diaries

All My Children

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 2012 on The CW

• Superb (Spoilers)

This entire episode was a serious emotional roller coaster! After everything that's happened I've come to like a few of the originals a lot and now I find myself concerned at their possible departure! I can't imagine this series without Rebekah or Elijah or most of all Klaus anymore. I seriously hope their demise is not what the writers have planned for us. But either way, this is so intense!

On other events, Damon took one for the Salvatore team by sticking it to Bonnie's mom and sorta indulging in a little self-destructive behavior by sabotaging his chances with Elena when he spent the night with Rebekah. Although, Elena can hardly blame him for that and she really has no right to be upset after the way she rejected him and, aside from that, practically begged Stefan to come back. What's next for Damon and Elena? Or Stefan and Elena for that matter?

Caroline seems to have done irrevocable damage to her almost non-relationship with Klaus. I hope we haven't seen the last of those two!

And last but certainly not least, it turns out that I was right about Fell. She's a psycho killer and now Alaric got a first-hand taste of that. Wow, what an episode!