The Vampire Diaries

Because the Night

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 21, 2013 on The CW

• Because The Night

Because the Night was a spectacular episode of The Vampire Diaries. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character growth and plot progression. I liked how Damon took Elena to the place where Lexi helped him in NYC. It was interesting to see the flashbacks and present day intertwined. I liked how everything played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Badasses

Still enjoying Elena's humanity turned off. Plus, her new found friendship with Rebekah didn't hurt either. (Fine, i loved Damon was a bad-ass as usual, making Lexi sleep with him and all and Caroline just killed 12 people without touching them or revealing her fangs. Yup, pretty much everything was perfect except Caroline's and Niklaus' fight (Really not pretty to watch even with good
  • Absolutely Brilliant

absolutely Brilliant episode , really enjoyed it and that new look on elena very sexy
  • Rebecka and Elena FTW!!

Really liked this episode and I'm really lovin Rebecka and Elena together!

I think they writers are doing a great job at humanising the originals, cos lets face it, when they get their own show they can't be the villians all the time. We need to have someone to root for and I will definately be rooting for the Mikaelsons.

Klaroline was awesome this week, especially when Klaus totally turned Caroline down when she needed comfort because I think it shows that he wants her respect and acceptance and that she's not just another conquest.

Overall it was a good episode and I can't wait for more Rebecka/Elena next week!
  • Vamp Diaries.

Caroline what did you do, seeing Bonnie like that tied in the centre of a Pentagram was fantastic. To see Stefan, Caroline & Klaus work together was very well done, i saw chemistry between Klaus & Caroline & Silas staking Klaus at the end. So Bonnie doesn't remember anything, apart from being in the cave with Jeremy was the last thing she remembered (Interesting). Loved Elena's new look & Rebekah, Damon & Elena worked really well, but i dont see Rebekah getting the cure or Elena for that matter. The flashback's were great, anything to see Lexi again i'll take it. This was a Brilliant Episode, That I Will Watch Again. Thumbs Up.
  • Bloody Fun In The Big Apple!

This episode was amazing!

We got to see Damon partying it up in 77', it was so awesome to see him being so ruthless, it was also fantastic to see Lexi & Damon back in the day to see their dynamic.

I loved Elena (and her new rockin' hair do') , Damon & eventually Rebekah, in New York in the same club as Damon & Lexi were back in 77'.

I also loved seeing Klaus, Caroline and Stefan search for a way to stop Silas.

Seeing Bonnie's 'witch intervention' was really creepy.

Also finally seeing Silas and Klaus meet face-to-face was a really great moment this season!

I am super excited 4 next week cuz KAT IS BACK!! I can't wait to see Elena, Rebekah and Katherine interact!
  • damon rokssssss!!!!!!!!!!

i think every watch it bcoz everyone loves

CW