The Vampire Diaries

Before Sunset

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 03, 2012 on The CW

• Hated it

This was the worst episode of TVD out of all three awesome seasons. I'm still holding on to the hope that Klaus will return but if he doesn't then this show is dead to me. What a stupid ending to the episode!!!!!!!!!

Was it intense? Yes, very! Was it thrilling? Obviously! Did it take things in directions I didn't expect? Absolutely! But what good is all that if the direction they took with the show totally sucks?

Very disappointed.
  • Before Sunset And Beyond!

Wow this episode was fantastic, I didn't know it but I was holding my breath nearly the entire time, it was so suspenseful.

I really loved how all of the gang, minus Matt helped out.

It was so cool seeing Klaus be a bad ass I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him, I mean for being such a indestructible villain I doubt that he can be dispensed that easily.

Evil Alaric was out in full swing this episode and I couldn't be happier, I doubt that the gang will be able to defeat him so quickly.

Poor Caroline she is always getting tortured it seems the same thing goes for Elena.

It was really nice seeing Bonnie back in the swing of things she really saved the day,

Damon and Stefan's "deal" was a amazing highlight , it really encapsulated their whole relationship for me.

Tyler finally broke his Sire Bond and it was a great moment, but I am still weary about Forewood.

I am dying to see who Elena finally chooses and if she is okay.

I am guessing she won't choose either brother but I truly hope that the triangle finally comes to a end.

I am super exited for the season finale!

It's gonna be really great to see Elena's parents for the first time and to see how her life was like before vampires entered it.

I also can't wait to see Klaus and Evil Alaric's fate!

• Before Sunset

Before Sunset was a very interesting and entertaining episode of the Vampire Diaries because there was a lot of character and plot development along with action and drama. The episode managed to squeeze in most all of the characters from Vampires, Elena and her friends to the adult Council Members of Mystic Falls. The story kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next, and many unexpected things did happen! This episode had a little of everything that makes the series great. The writers did an amazing job of wrapping things up with out sacrificing much in the process and leaving viewers wanting more! I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
CW