The Vampire Diaries

Before Sunset

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 03, 2012 on The CW

• Before Sunset And Beyond!

Wow this episode was fantastic, I didn't know it but I was holding my breath nearly the entire time, it was so suspenseful.

I really loved how all of the gang, minus Matt helped out.

It was so cool seeing Klaus be a bad ass I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him, I mean for being such a indestructible villain I doubt that he can be dispensed that easily.

Evil Alaric was out in full swing this episode and I couldn't be happier, I doubt that the gang will be able to defeat him so quickly.

Poor Caroline she is always getting tortured it seems the same thing goes for Elena.

It was really nice seeing Bonnie back in the swing of things she really saved the day,

Damon and Stefan's "deal" was a amazing highlight , it really encapsulated their whole relationship for me.

Tyler finally broke his Sire Bond and it was a great moment, but I am still weary about Forewood.

I am dying to see who Elena finally chooses and if she is okay.

I am guessing she won't choose either brother but I truly hope that the triangle finally comes to a end.

I am super exited for the season finale!

It's gonna be really great to see Elena's parents for the first time and to see how her life was like before vampires entered it.

I also can't wait to see Klaus and Evil Alaric's fate!

CW