The Vampire Diaries

Bloodlines

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 21, 2010 on The CW

7.7
  • I'm a huge Damon fan, and thank god that my wait has been rewarded with a Damon filled episode. A smile on my face, and shaking hand, ready to write a review.

Elena wakes up in a car, tumbled over, due to speeding. Of course, still in shock because of the picture she found in Stefans room. Now, I too would be shocked if I found out the guy I was seeing had a picture of his ex around, that looked like me. Anyway, back to the subject, Elena in the car. The mistyrious guy she hit. Now, I'm not going to complain but I would love to know who that guy/girl/vampire/werewolf was. So please, let there be some light on that subject.

Damon came to save the day. Now, this is the part where I smiled most of the time. Damon has a weak spot for Elena, and I would rather have them hook-up than her and Stefan, just sayin'. Anyhow, he takes her to a bar somewhere in Georgia. Now, here we meet Bree (played by the wonderfull Gina Torres), who has had a love history with Damon. (Can I be jealous? Yes, thank you.)

However we soon find out, Elena has a fun side and Bree has a bad side. Elena has a weakspot for Damon, otherwise she would have let the other dude kill him. However, it all came down to Elena forgiving Stefan, Bonnie facing her fears and Damon being... well Damon.

I can't wait for next week. Thank you vampire diaries for existing.
CW